Honest banter

gboswell

Guys

Just a wee request please.

Please strike me off the members list as I am Feckin bored on this SevcoMedia site now.

It used to be fun having a bit of banter and slagging when we were rivals.

However, we are not rivals anymore and I've had enough now of your boasting talk about thrashing East Fife with full time second rate unwanted SPL players.

Oh what level you have dropped to and you don't even seem to realise.

Lower than a snakes belly even.

It was good while it lasted, but I don't think u guys could ever repeat what has been like a Xmas day that lasted 6 months for all of us.

(the gift that kept on giving as they say)

So, lets cut a deal and promise not to lurk on sites that are not on our same level.

I'll stick to the big clubs now and you guys stick to AnnanDale Street or whatever tickles ure fancy.

Please take my word that as soon as I post this, I will never look at this site ever again.

So please waste your time and type away as per your usual linear and uneducated generic responses, as I won't be looking back.

EVER

#laserremovalstarsrus

:lol: Just jump off the bridge mind in fill your bag with bricks. ya sad obsessed beast.

Guys

Please strike me off the members list as I am Feckin bored on this SevcoMedia site now.

However, we are not rivals anymore and I've had enough now of your boasting talk about thrashing East Fife with full time second rate unwanted SPL players.

It was good while it lasted, but I don't think u guys could ever repeat what has been like a Xmas day that lasted 6 months for all of us.

So, lets cut a deal and promise not to lurk on sites that are not on our same level.

I'll stick to the big clubs now and you guys stick to AnnanDale Street or whatever tickles ure fancy.

Please take my word that as soon as I post this, I will never look at this site ever again.

So please waste your time and type away as per your usual linear and uneducated generic responses, as I won't be looking back.

EVER

#laserremovalstarsrus

You won't be looking back? Is that the priests orders?

Guys

EVER

#laserremovalstarsrus

The "BIG" clubs? :mutley:

Oh,he's meaning HJK???

We all know you'll be back to look to be offended as you are obsessed declan. Really just fuck off to kfs stay there and join the child rape thread on there.

We are the big and only team in scotland your jealousy is a complete embarassment but funny to us bears... Run along now.