***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Alexander should have had it and I'm confused how we can do this?

FFS Rangers pull the finger out and get rid of Broadfoot. Thanks for the "effort" but seriously how do you have so much more money than me? It's unreal, if I couldn't do addition i wouldn't be an accountant...

'Alexander should've have it'. You really do talk some amount of rubbish. Grade A attention seeker.

Playing teams that are below you means that you HAVE to step up to the mark, you HAVE to apply yourself and if Not ? Then the manager NEEDS to sort it out.... simple as.I'd say the bottom line is that we are playing at THEIR level with not much application on the field.... you HAVE to be up for playing the smaller teams as we will have at least a full season of it... c'mon Rangers sort it out !

Struggling against Peterhead. Depressing as fuck :anguish:

You can bet the papers will not be slow to get the headlines pushed out for the Sundays, the Mondays, and for the rest of the season.

It is shocking news though, so it's up to the team to turn this around instead of whining that everyones against us, we know that.

Peterhead were the favourites for promotion so this will be the hardest game we face really.

Doesn't matter with the players we have we should be winning this. Think back, if we had been playing them in the Scottish Cup last season would that be an excuse?

We should also remember that virtually none of our players will be match fit.

Fed up hearing this tbh, the teams we are playing are part fucking time and train 2-3 times a week with their players working a normal shift during the day, this is not acceptable football from Rangers, nor is it acceptable tactically from Ally.