East Fife Fans and the turnout of the Wee clubs

Dunny_01

I bet these teams bring more fans than most of the poxy SPHell Clubs do!!

Even though their end was a Morgue tonight, Its good having real football fans watchin a game of Football.

Really funny, Cause Brechin game was the Drunkest crowd i have ever seen at a game, then tonight was the friendlist ever crowd....... Im lovin this and I hope everyone Comes to see the Rangers.

I bet these teams bring more fans than most of the poxy SPHell Clubs do!!

Even though their end was a Morgue tonight, Its good having real football fans watchin a game of Football.

Really funny, Cause Brechin game was the Drunkest crowd i have ever seen at a game, then tonight was the friendlist ever crowd....... Im lovin this and I hope everyone Comes to see the Rangers.

I will bet that East Fife won't have anywhere near the number there tonight at their next ome game.

I would say they brought about 500-600 maybe ,well done to them .

At the Rangers Shop me, and my Mate where watching 3 of them Walking around the Stadium with their Jaws dropping. It was Funny to see them Dumbstruck .

Good on them ,and it will be a good experience for some of the Lower League Players too.

Gives more credence to the suggestion of allowing the wee teams to opt out of their home game in my opinion. (tu)

Not sure they'd be as enthusiastic travelling to Ibrox four times in a season. Also reckon the wee clubs are excited about getting us on their own turf!

If you follow the 'wee SFL clubs' like East Fife then good luck to you. YOU are a REAL fan. Hope they all enjoyed their trip to Ibrox and the visit was financially rewarding for sure.

I really hope our being part of the SFL unites the SFL and allows them to takeover the now defunct and delinquent SPL.