Mike Ashley to Invest in Rangers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"A source familiar with Mr Ashley told The Herald: "Mike has a great business. He certainly knows what he is doing on the merchandising, on the logistics front, that is for sure. Mike will want to get JJB out of the way and pick up the merchandise. It gets him a seat at the table."

How do you become "familiar" with someone? :sherlock:

I mean, you can be "familiar" with someone's methods of doing stuff, be "familiar" with their history, etc....but to just be "familiar" is fucking hilarious. :D

Is the 'source' sleeping with him, as in, shagging him? :rolleyes:

Now that sounds "familiar". :sherlock:

The fucking Herald right enough. :wanker:

They're as "familiar" to reputable journalism as Neil The Bigot is to dental hygene.

Well many a parish bheast is "familiar" with many of his young parishioners10310.gif.

Putting 2 + 2 together, makes me wonder if whyte is involved here.

The rumour about ashley has been doing the rounds sinice last year.

Im sire there was even a thread about whyte and him meeting in a hotel up here before administration.

Stop what you are doing, go outside, take a deep breath, and repeat the following............"Craig Whyte is not involved" until it finally sinks in. :D

Newcastle owner in advanced talks with Charles Green.

Ashley has already given legal confirmation to Charles Green for £1million investment roughly 3-4 weeks ago, just a wee bit of inside knowledge

You get 5?

Yip. Bit of a coincidence though. Whyte having meetings with him

Once the shit blows over he decides to invest.

Green has my backing, but it will never stop me being suspicious of him or his backers.

Don't know why there are so many people hating on Sports Direct. Do any of you actually buy sports gear? :P I do occassionally, and I'd much rather go there than JJB, the prices are much better. For stuff like footie socks, boots, goalie gloves, footballs...Sports Direct is the place to be. Sure, it doesn't look as tidy, but who gives a fuck?

Ashley has already given legal confirmation to Charles Green for £1million investment roughly 3-4 weeks ago, just a wee bit of inside knowledge

I live in Newcastle and this guy has turned the club on its head, Really hope he is going to get involved with Rangers,He knows how to make some big bucks and does not seem to stand any shite off anyone

:anguish:

I work in a Sports Direct (:lol:) - it's bad enough seen Sports Direct-everything on a day to day basis, don't want to see Sports Direct at Ibrox on my days off. :lol:

If it will benefit our club though then go for it. (tu)