Mike Ashley to Invest in Rangers

I saw this last night also and pointed it out to my son - wee trip over to the mega store 1st thing Sat morning.

this Ashley story might have some truth, holding back releasing 2nd and 3rd kit so it can be sold in sports direct stores.

Looks like jjb know this is happening and don't want to be left with excess stock.

Funny that because i heard someone say puma will be taking over as our sponsor in the next few weeks. A guy put this question to the guy that does the Rangers megastores twitter and he says it's news to him.

But with this story coming out the guys not far off the mark.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked Ashley there were rumours at one stage he was a Tottenham fan trying to dismantle Newcastle.

I don't trust him - as far as I could throw him.

Rangers men in charge of Rangers please.

We were told Craig Whyte was a Rangers man.

People with Rangers best interests at heart will do me fine.

And you actually believe these rumours? :lol:

Those rumours were from ages ago - but it's not the kind of shite you want heard from any chairman. I just reckon Mike Ashley is bad news, would rather him stay away and shove his cash.

I never liked Ashley there were rumours at one stage he was a Tottenham fan trying to dismantle Newcastle.

Wtf would a Tottenham fan want to do that to a team that are about 500 miles north of where they are from. Would a Spurs fan not want to "dismantle" Arsenal rather than Newcastle? wacko.gif

If CG is a Celtic fan trying to dismantle Rangers then it'll suit us... unless I'm wrong, didn't he do a pretty fucking awful job of "dismantling" Newcastle? lol

Newcastle United were fucked when Ashley bought them. Overpaid wasters. Money being spent they had not yet received etc.

Ashley took over

Look at them now.

I can't see a negative to him investing. Our retail is a joke as it is. Sticking levels etc piss poor.

Those rumours were from ages ago - but it's not the kind of shite you want heard from any chairman. I just reckon Mike Ashley is bad news, would rather him stay away and shove his cash.

For crying out loud, do you honestly think a Tottenham fan would go to these lengths to dismantle . . . . .err Newcastle? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a word wae yersel man!

That's it, spout a heap of pish then fuck off when other posters question it....

As a Newcastle fan second, I shared this view at one stage but in the space of a few years Ashley has totally turned us around on an off the park. Financially secure and challenging at the better end of the EPL. In my opinion he is doing a great job. He certainly knows how to run a business

:anguish:

I work in a Sports Direct (:lol:) - it's bad enough seen Sports Direct-everything on a day to day basis, don't want to see Sports Direct at Ibrox on my days off. :lol:

If it will benefit our club though then go for it. (tu)

Totally agree i work there aswell and fed up of seeing sports direct everywhere

:anguish:

I work in a Sports Direct (:lol:) - it's bad enough seen Sports Direct-everything on a day to day basis, don't want to see Sports Direct at Ibrox on my days off. :lol:

If it will benefit our club though then go for it. (tu)

Boooom! Join the club mate (tu)

he is a spurs fan, confirmed it himself on numerous occasions. hasn't really done much dismantling though.. opposite infact

EDIT: im speaking pish, must be someone else im thinking of :pipe: