What Other Teams Do You Support (If Any)?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to see Torino play a few times as the wife's dad supports them. They've had a heck of a past and they've experienced some of the biggest highs and lows a football team will ever likely know. Listening to her dad talk about them it would be hard not to develop a soft spot for them.

A club who never recovered from the Superga crash

Fuck Juve

I only support Rangers wont pay to go watch anyone else

Like watching Barca for the way they play

have a soft spot though for man city as my granddad was on their books before the war and a broken leg ended his football career

I'm an Evertonian but I follow Rangers whether via TV , radio or whatever and try and get up at least once a season to watch them I signed up here coz every fucker was putting the boot in and I wanted you lads to know a lot of footy fans thought what was happening was a disgrace. I think you can only ever 'support' one club but you can follow another especially if they are in different countries .

As for you lads who've named Everton get ready for a rep and those that have put Liverpool <cr>

A club who never recovered from the Superga crash

Fuck Juve

Yeah I've visited Superga and the monument there and it's quite a humbling experience. It's unreal to think of the idea of an entire team being lost. Also some similarities with what's happened with Rangers in the past year.