***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

456436_10151082822158654_187909684_o.jpg

Pal of mine uploaded a pic of the Ian Black banner

Fantastic! After the despicable treatment of Ian.. I'm sure he appreciated that. 00000042.gif

Just like Mr Green now knows.... The greatest, most loyal support, the world has ever seen. 21.gif

didn't get to my seat untill 5 mins after kick off, i heard lots of noise followed by silence then groans, then as i got to my seat i asked the lassie sitting next to me what the score was and she said they just scored, she said not to worry we'll come back and win this game, when little scored his third she was bouncing about like a maddy then gave us a peck on the cheek then at the final whistle she said, see i told you we'd come back.

the funny thing was before the final whistle she said to me, if my boyfriend wasn't sitting next to me i'd get aff with ya, i swear the cunt would have killed me. <cr>

i got a pie at half time and almost got a pie at full time :cgreen:

Stats from the SPL games -- around 30,000 at five games....... So unless the Dundee Derby gets over 19,000 we beat the SPL total as predicted

Ross County vs Celtic

Hearts vs ICT 11,512

Kilmarnock vs Motherwell

St Johnstone vsAberdeen

St Mirren vs Hibs

Attendances for all other 19 Scottish games was 47306 :uk::uk:

didn't get to my seat untill 5 mins after kick off, i heard lots of noise followed by silence then groans, then as i got to my seat i asked the lassie sitting next to me what the score was and she said they just scored, she said not to worry we'll come back and win this game, when little scored his third she was bouncing about like a maddy then gave us a peck on the cheek then at the final whistle she said, see i told you we'd come back.

the funny thing was before the final whistle she said to me, if my boyfriend wasn't sitting next to me i'd get aff with ya, i swear the cunt would have killed me. <cr>

i got a pie at half time and almost got a pie at full time :cgreen:

Proper lol

Thought we were going to be in for a long one after the first 5/10 minutes.

Not because of the penalty, but because it seems to take Broadfoot, Goian and Bocanegra so long to actually switch on.

Barrie McKay is a cracking wee player.

and to add, I thought the SPL referees and linesmen were bad but by God these guys were a joke. Totally lost control of the game.

However, we won and I'm off out to get pished :21::crabflute:

and we're top of the league!

I'm in the U.S and missed today's game. I could not get a link on my iPad so I watched the RFC official twitter for updates. How was the performance in general today? Was it an improvement from last weekend or were we still playing the long ball?

I'm in the U.S and missed today's game. I could not get a link on my iPad so I watched the RFC official twitter for updates. How was the performance in general today? Was it an improvement from last weekend or were we still playing the long ball?

You can watch it now for free on RTV if you want, seeing as youre overseas. Uk viewers can watch after midnight.

http://rangerstv.tv/

You have to register mind.