Is it just me or is this guy quickly becoming an amazing face for our club.

Potdog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the first to admit that I have been very suspicious re Green, but all that aside, if he stands up for Rangers and nowt else, I will support him for that alone.

I also prefer the fact that as he is from England and another club in effect, as thus has no pre-conceived ideas, so that when he states that we are getting the pish ripped out of us, we then know for sure that we haven't been imagining it for the last ten fucking years!!!!

The truth will out!

How fucking brilliant is this??!!!!!

He is basically giving those shower of cunts at the SFA a two-fingered salute.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how we shouldn't back this man; he's the fucking man!

Spiderman: decent

Batman: awesome

Charles Green: SFA-humpin', Doncaster-twattin', Regan smackin' chunk of funk MEGA AWESOME BASTARD!!!

Remind me just what Martin Bain did for our Club to earn £4m. :mad:

I remember making this point only to be told by a learned friend on here that Bain was worth his salary.

I've still never understood how he could go from selling pies and arranging the carpeting in the Members' Suites to Club Chief Executive.

Is it just me or do you think that the blue knights wouldn't be doing what charles is sticking up for our club out talking to fans and giving them tea i can't imagine anyone else who was in race for the club would be doing this. :clap:

this man just gets better and better. we have been battered from piller to post for years and we almost lost the club we love as the left wing taig scum took over our country. then charles rides in on his white horse and starts reclaiming back what is rightfuly ours. i fully expect charles to leave eventually but when he does we will be restored as the establishment team in scumland and the sfa sceptic and snp will think twice before they attack the rangers again. charles wont stop until he has liewells head stuffed and mounted on his living room wall.

I remember making this point only to be told by a learned friend on here that Bain was worth his salary.

I've still never understood how he could go from selling pies and arranging the carpeting in the Members' Suites to Club Chief Executive.

He did as he was told and kept the shit from Murray Door.

Is it just me or do you think that the blue knights wouldn't be doing what charles is sticking up for our club out talking to fans and giving them tea i can't imagine anyone else who was in race for the club would be doing this. :clap:

Bomber has just demanded to know who owns the tea and biscuits.