Is it just me or is this guy quickly becoming an amazing face for our club.

Potdog

My brother was in the queue this morning at the TO to get Season Tickets when CG came across. They were also handing out refreshments , family packs and the like to fans.

CG stated to fans that he had (Vince fulla Mince) Lunny on his case everyday and was getting fined everytime he opened his mouth. Maybe that is why Bain was a fecking poodle all these years as he might have to pay a fine or two out of his own pocket.

way ya go Chaz ma man!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Murray for what he has done to our Club but in CG I think we have someone who is willing to stand up for us and our Club.

SPL ,and SFA are a shower of corrupt and despicable Bastards .

Take the Results of the web after they bribed the SFL for our media rights.

Bastards and of poeople cant see whats going on then they are sleepwalking into oblivion.

We deserve someone like Charles Green after years of the nodding dog that was Murray.

For too long this clubs has been treated like utter shit by these little bigots who run our game, I expect them to launch a full scale attack on Charles now. I am behind him every step of the way through this though, they will rue the day they tried to clamp down the biggest club in the world.

He's caught the Rangers bug like so many before, he came to make so dough but now he's in love. He will have a tattoo like Novo in no time!

Well let’s hope it’s one like that and not the one Darren had in the tattoo thread….

I said to charles green in the queue " i'd like to thank you for being a voice for our club which we havn't had for the last 3 or 4 years" , he got interviewed straight after it and used it in his comments , im now officially his P.A . and an uber fan aswell !!

I said to charles green in the queue " i'd like to thank you for being a voice for our club which we havn't had for the last 3 or 4 years" , he got interviewed straight after it and used it in his comments , im now officially his P.A . and an uber fan aswell !!

I thought you'd have a flute, not a trumpet.

:D:D:D

“I will give you an example. This morning, I had a phone call from the SPL telling us we can't put our old games on the website because we don't own the archive rights."

From now until Doomsday, Rangers should never cease seeking an opportunity to get out from under this persecuting SFA/SPL regime.