Scottish Bears

WadeWilson

I started a thread about the treatment of Ian Black and I was in his corner - I know it might smack of hypocrisy... But not like many posters on here that wanted him hung, drawn and quartered just months ago...

Now he is roundly booed by 'Scotland fans' in an international match in Edinburgh.

I have to say that I was embarrassed and disgusted by what happened to Ian Black... But I will not give up this country to the haters.

No fucking way.

I am a Rangers fan AND a Scotland fan. I cannot give either up...

How can some on here say that they have been Gers fans since birth and then deny others the same right for their international side....?

I was brought up on world cups which used to mean something before Sky and Uefa brainwashed people with the Champions League.

This is a crossroads right now. There are many people who have shown hate towards Rangers and they have my utter contempt... But if they think that we are not going to support our own national team they are mistaken as there are many Bears you have been Scotland fans since they can remember.

I am also sick of the opportunists who NEVER supported Scotland in the first place laying claim to this battle. Again, I would ask them about the hate they dished out to Ian Black just recently... Take a step back... Nay... Step aside... the Scottish Bears will deal with this one.

I am hurt by the division but I remain both a Rangers fan and a Scotland fan... I don't support an organisation like I don't support a company... Is that really so outlandish...?

That is your choice to continue supporting Scotland and you are entitled to it, I have decided against it after the treatment of our club. I refuse to fill the coffers of those who supposedly run our game with equality, dignity and integrity. Their treatment of his us has shown them for the bigots that they are. I am not going to fall out with any bear who wishes to continue supporting Scotland, however I have made the decision to never watch Scotland again, in the crowd or on tv. I cannot and will not forgive the SFA for their treatment of us and me not offering any form of support to Scotland is my protest against them. I feel I am entitled to do so as you are entitled to continue your support of the national side. What happened with Ian Black , as I mentioned in the other thread, has merely re-enforced my stance on the matter.

I started a thread about the treatment of Ian Black and I was in his corner - I know it might smack of hypocrisy... But not like many posters on here that wanted him hung, drawn and quartered just months ago...

Now he is roundly booed by 'Scotland fans' in an international match in Edinburgh.

I have to say that I was embarrassed and disgusted by what happened to Ian Black... But I will not give up this country to the haters.

No fucking way.

How can some on here say that they have been Gers fans since birth and then deny others the same right for their international side....?

I was brought up on world cups which used to mean something before Sky and Uefa brainwashed people with the Champions League.

This is a crossroads right now. There are many people who have shown hate towards Rangers and they have my utter contempt... But if they think that we are not going to support our own national team they are mistaken as there are many Bears you have been Scotland fans since they can remember.

I am also sick of the opportunists who NEVER supported Scotland in the first place laying claim to this battle. Again, I would ask them about the hate they dished out to Ian Black just recently... Take a step back... Nay... Step aside... the Scottish Bears will deal with this one.

I am hurt by the division but I remain both a Rangers fan and a Scotland fan... I don't support an organisation like I don't support a company... Is that really so outlandish...?

This.

Scottish and British!

WATP

Never have supported Scotland. Liked to see Rangers players do well but, that's in the past now. Id like nothing more than never to see our players play for the national side again. It's a disgrace and a national embarrassment the way we have been treated and the Black situation only highlights it further.

Can you really stand shoulder to shoulder with fans of other clubs? After all the shite we have had thrown at us from them all? And the boo's for our own players?

Tartan army can roll that Kilt up tight and stick it up their hole with the sporran hanging right out the back.

I don't care about the Scottish national team if I am honest. After everything that has happened I would be more than happy for Ian Black to turn round and say that he won't play for Scotland again though. I don't feel I am turning my back on Scotland either because I am a supporter of the Scottish rugby team, the difference between the SRU and SFA is night and day.

I am equally proud to be British and Scottish and I have always supported the national team my love for it however has been on the down since McLeish left it's been getting worse and worse and the Scotland fans are becoming more and more anti Rangers they hate us more than they love their clubs and take any oppertunity to attack our club, our fans and our players and it's not just the fans it's the people in charge of our game aswell that are attacking us. The booing of Ian Black is the last straw for me like I say I am a proud Scot but I hope the Scottish football team get fucking destroyed every single match they play I just cannot bring myself to support a team who the majority of fans would like to see Rangers dead and who have as much bigotry against my team I cannot bring myself to associate with these sheepshagging racist anti English arseholes any longer.

Ive never been interested in the national side, for me its always been about the Rangers.. However that being said, although i was never bofhered did not mean i wished bad luck and poor results on them, i just wasn't bothered either way... But now, i hope they get humped every game and never reach a major competiton again.. Wankers the lot of them... Tartan tarriers!

No fucking way.

This. (tu)

No fucking way.

I will continue to support my country in every way possible but my time with the SFA backed football side has ended until the SFA has cleared it's decks of the corrupt anti Rangers squad that has threatened to end football as we know it in this country.

If I went to a Scotland game now and stood beside a fan booing a Rangers supporter I would knock him out. That's why I don't go. I also haven't seen a plea from Levein denouncing it and telling those angels to stop it. Nor have I seen an apology from the SFA to Black for the abuse he took it.

We are hated by everyone outside Rangers and I want the lot of them on heir knees or out of business.

If I went to a Scotland game now and stood beside a fan booing a Rangers supporter I would knock him out. That's why I don't go. I also haven't seen a plea from Levein denouncing it and telling those angels to stop it. Nor have I seen an apology from the SFA to Black for the abuse he took it.

We are hated by everyone outside Rangers and I want the lot of them on heir knees or out of business.

Hehehe I'm pretty sure a certain section of them will be well used to spending time on their knees! but i see your point ;)

No fucking way.

well said - there are those who equate being a scotland fan with support for the sfa or snp and this is utter nonsense - the sfa / snp are not the scotland team in the se way as Charles green or Craig whyte or Murray were rangers.

I used to go to every home game until I moved from Scotland about 12 years ago. I was also a member of the fan club, where you got away tickets (forget the proper name for it??) Anyway I continued to watch from affar, however I started losing interest a few years ago when our Rangers players would get booed. This past while and the treatment we have had from the SFA and other SPL clubs has broken the back of any love or interest I have for the Scotland National Team. I remain extremely proud to be Scottish (& British) but no longer do I support Scotland when it comes to football. My time, love and money will be focused on Rangers.

well said - there are those who equate being a scotland fan with support for the sfa or snp and this is utter nonsense - the sfa / snp are not the scotland team in the se way as Charles green or Craig whyte or Murray were rangers.

sfa are the jaco team and that little fat keech , will don his see you jimmy wig and put on his coloured skirt on soon, when the photo opportunity arises if they get a draw in the upcoming games.............so really you are way off the mark with your post.....................

sfa are the jaco team and that little fat keech , will don his see you jimmy wig and put on his coloured skirt on soon, when the photo opportunity arises if they get a draw in the upcoming games.............so really you are way off the mark with your post.....................

I am correct in my post - you are just entrenched in your hatred and thus blinded by it ...........but it takes all sorts

I used to go to the odd Scotland game and generally wished them well.

After the fans booing their real national anthem v NI, and that of Georgia's because it had the same musical score, I vowed never to pay to see them again.

After the way we have been shafted by the governing body this year, and after last night's treatment of Ian Black, I hope Scotland get humiliated in every game they play in.

My heart agrees with you when you say we should take our national team back from the Teuchters, but I haven't seen any bears at games fighting our corner when this kicks off...and for that reason I'm out!

I am correct in my post - you are just entrenched in your hatred and thus blinded by it ...........but it takes all sorts

I used to have £75 pm on a SO to the snp in the mid 70s ...........until I found out what snp stood for, your are someone who has never given reasons as to why you wish the breakup of the Union and you have been asked questions that you have never answered.

I took the time to phone the snp offices in Edinburgh and spoke with their female thier who handles such enquiries and was an embarrassment in listening to the lack of knowledge she had, also the lame excuse she summed up with "we have just started getting our manifesto together for separation" She then asked why I was laughing? I said so what did the snp stand for from the dark day it was founded out of hatred.

For you benefit.....................how the fuck can this mickey mhob say that they are only now getting their reasons together for separation just now.

Question for you..................what did she say when I reminded her that the last time they sought a separation vote , when I asked her the question about the Shetlanders said if shortbread tin get to destroy the union, and the Shetlanders said they would want separation form shortbread tin, as it was their oil as nearer their shores.............I look forward to your answer to this.

Question 2....what was her response to my question if they do mange to destroy the Union...what plans have they for the massive job losses in shipbuilding............ship repairs..........MOD jobs.......HMRC jobs ............and public sector jobs.

You will be given her response once you have given what you have been told or read from them , as you ill obviously know the answers as you are voting for the destruction of the Union.

Should take you less then 5 mins to reply as you will know the answers to the above.biggrin.gif time starts now.........................

I used to have £75 pm on a SO to the snp in the mid 70s ...........until I found out what snp stood for, your are someone who has never given reasons as to why you wish the breakup of the Union and you have been asked questions that you have never answered.

I took the time to phone the snp offices in Edinburgh and spoke with their female thier who handles such enquiries and was an embarrassment in listening to the lack of knowledge she had, also the lame excuse she summed up with "we have just started getting our manifesto together for separation" She then asked why I was laughing? I said so what did the snp stand for from the dark day it was founded out of hatred.

For you benefit.....................how the fuck can this mickey mhob say that they are only now getting their reasons together for separation just now.

Question for you..................what did she say when I reminded her that the last time they sought a separation vote , when I asked her the question about the Shetlanders said if shortbread tin get to destroy the union, and the Shetlanders said they would want separation form shortbread tin, as it was their oil as nearer their shores.............I look forward to your answer to this.

Question 2....what was her response to my question if they do mange to destroy the Union...what plans have they for the massive job losses in shipbuilding............ship repairs..........MOD jobs.......HMRC jobs ............and public sector jobs.

You will be given her response once you have given what you have been told or read from them , as you ill obviously know the answers as you are voting for the destruction of the Union.

Should take you less then 5 mins to reply as you will know the answers to the above.biggrin.gif time starts now.........................

Dude, im sorry but i might burst your bubble here. The fact he doesn't know the answer to your questions is prolly coz hes not an SNP supporter but more an argumentive little so and so and is using his 'support' of the SNP as nothing more than a tool to an end as he knows its not flavour of the month on this type of forum.. Just my thoughts on some observation..

Yes Bluepeter9 I'm calling you a Plastic Jacobite!

Dude, im sorry but i might burst your bubble here. The fact he doesn't know the answer to your questions is prolly coz hes not an SNP supporter but more an argumentive little so and so and is using his 'support' of the SNP as nothing more than a tool to an end as he knows its not flavour of the month on this type of forum.. Just my thoughts on some observation..

Yes Bluepeter9 I'm calling you a Plastic Jacobite!

uk.gif never thought of using that one 00000042.gif

It is ironic that bears are put off supporting scotland by a mob who support Ireland :lol:

As long as the current regime is in place, I will never go near a Scotland match, and it would gladden my heart if Rangers players did the same.

Their humiliating backflip on picking div 3 players was evidence enough of the petty vindictiveness of these assholes.

Like the SPL they soon realised they can't do without us.

After the implosion comes I may go back.