Was speaking to a Killie supporter today

bluenose48

Spoke to a Killie supporter today who helped restore my faith a little in scottish football fans.

Although he has been out in OZ for thirteen years he said the treatment of Rangers was disgusting.

He was annoyed at the stance taken by so many of his fellow supporters.

He agreed with me that the treatment of Rangers by the SPL/SFA could very well be the finish of scottish football.

He said that the only time Rugby Park was full was when they played Rangers or Celtic.

I'm amazed you managed to find a Killie fan.

They disgust me with their lack of passion for their club,hopefully when we're back in the top flight they will be dead and Ayr will be in their place.

I mind they got 25,000 for the Cup Final in 1997 - half my school went. They had the fuckin audacity to call me a glory hunter as well even though I actually went to the games regularly. Bunch of fannies.

I mind they got 25,000 for the Cup Final in 1997 - half my school went. They had the fuckin audacity to call me a glory hunter as well even though I actually went to the games regularly. Bunch of fannies.

:lol:

They're unreal,they genuinely don't deserve a football team.

Didn't even turn up when Jeffries got them into Europe IIRC but they can hire a advert to suck up celt*c's arse regarding the vote at the drop of a hat.

Its good that you never let it get under your skin. (tu)

Well done you.

My first post here bears, so Hello, Hello! :21:

Being abroad for so long this Killie fan has no idea what has been going on with Scottish Football.

I hope he packed the black tie and suit for the Killie FC Funeral. They will be one of the first to go. When they do, im having a good swally in celebration.

Abstaining from the vote is just as good as voting against us.

RIP kille and the SPL.

If he's been out in Oz for a while that's why their attendances are down 10% - tel him tae get back there, sharpish.

Fuck off! we have enough Killie fans here.....I live up in the mountains in a place with a population of just over 2,000 and I know THREE of the fuckers doh

Killie were the only team who never voted against us.

MJ is a hated figure amongst the internet warrior community for his common sense approach to the vote.

That attendance's for the matches in the Scrounging Parasites League have been tellingly low attests to the wisdom of his decision.

Fannies like Cameron at ICTrash and Gilmour at St Shite were, ahem, duped by email. I doubt they'll ever trust their 'supporters' ever again.

1345191338' post='1060340593']

Spoke to a Killie supporter today who helped restore my faith a little in scottish football fans.

Although he has been out in OZ for thirteen years he said the treatment of Rangers was disgusting.

He was annoyed at the stance taken by so many of his fellow supporters.

He agreed with me that the treatment of Rangers by the SPL/SFA could very well be the finish of scottish football.

He said that the only time Rugby Park was full was when they played Rangers or Celtic.

Their pies are shite

I'm amazed you managed to find a Killie fan.

They disgust me with their lack of passion for their club,hopefully when we're back in the top flight they will be dead and Ayr will be in their place.

The reason why Killie dont have alot of fans is that 2/3rds of Killie are Rangers fans with the other 1/3rd a mix of Celtic and Killie.

one killi fan whos been in oz for 13 years does not count as scottish football fans view.

he clearly does not live amongst the views we do

The fact that he has lived in OZ for 13 years does not mean he has no idea what is going on in Scotland. We do have the internet, obviously and most have friends and family still living there. It was just nice to hear the view of one fan who agreed with our viewpoint.

Yes while we are not living amongst it day to day, we get the general idea.

Sometimes standing outside looking in you can get a broader view of the whole picture.