Best atmosphere ever?

Son of yoda2

Sorry if this is already discussed but I never renewed my 3 tickets in the family section last year(had 3years previous) but today's game was the best atmosphere I have ever witnessed at Ibrox .we sang more or less from start to finish.There was a guy with a mega phone in the broomland front who dictated the singing and the crowd were more than pleased to follow his choice and to the crowds credit I did not hear one sectarian chant certain words were replaced with mahink a big well done to the near 50,000 sell out crowd and last but not least I think we went a long way in making new friends when the east Stirling players where applauded off the field by the vast majority of rangers fans who were waiting to exit the stadium they really seemed to appreciate it by clapping back towards the support .I was really looking forward to this game all morning and even now sitting with a beer a writing this I still can't believe what a great day I have had :praise:

Sorry if this is already discussed but I never renewed my 3 tickets in the family section last year(had 3years previous) but today's game was the best atmosphere I have ever witnessed at Ibrox .we sang more or less from start to finish.There was a guy with a mega phone in the broomland front who dictated the singing and the crowd were more than pleased to follow his choice and to the crowds credit I did not hear one sectarian chant certain words were replaced with mahink a big well done to the near 50,000 sell out crowd and last but not least I think we went a long way in making new friends when the east Stirling players where applauded off the field by the vast majority of rangers fans who were waiting to exit the stadium they really seemed to appreciate it by clapping back towards the support .I was really looking forward to this game all morning and even now sitting with a beer a writing this I still can't believe what a great day I have had :praise:

The east fife game was the same. (tu)

They tried their damndest to kill our club, the bang opposite has happened with a whole new young fanbase aquainting themselves with the whole Ibrox magic, they will be back again and again.

The feelgood factor is hugely underestimated, its ripe at The Rangers atm.

So gutted I missed it, my baby developed a rash and we had too take her to yorkhill, but on the way back I was so proud at seeing all the buses and cars on the m8 on the way to the game, was a bit emotion already, but that just tipped me. Don't worry, my neice took my st, will always get used.

So gutted I missed it, my baby developed a rash and we had too take her to yorkhill, but on the way back I was so proud at seeing all the buses and cars on the m8 on the way to the game, was a bit emotion already, but that just tipped me. Don't worry, my neice took my st, will always get used.

hope your wee lassie is ok, mate.

I live out in Cape Town and when i saw the crowd and the goals last night on SkySports, man i was proud to be a bear. WATP!! Well done to all the fans who've bought season tickets over there - truly showing that we are the best supporters in the world, regardless of our league status!!

Not sure about it being the best; in fact I'm pretty sure it wasn't, because it had no edge to it. Funny thing was the argument in the stand between this old guy and a fan sitting behind him talking to his mate about the game: he turned round and asked the younger guy to be quiet and let him watch the match.