Before the game on Saturday

BEARGER

Since we're on this subject:

At some stage in the second half, I was utterly convinced that #6 had been subbed for them, it even came over the tannoy but then he conceded a foul afterwards - playing on the right side of midfield.

Anyway else notice this? Did they have more than 11 players on the pitch? 10310.gif

At some stage in the second half, I was utterly convinced that #6 had been subbed for them, it even came over the tannoy but then he conceded a foul afterwards - playing on the right side of midfield.

Anyway else notice this? Did they have more than 11 players on the pitch? 10310.gif

They had 25, Andy Little knew the facts. :craphead:

I noticed this but at the time I don't think it was number 6 went off. Just the tannoy guy said his name which was strange.

I noticed this, number 4 went off (the guy who was injured) but number 6 stayed on, I noticed that it was said over the tannoy that number 6 had come off but was clearly still on the park so had a wee count, they only had 11 :lol:

I noticed this but at the time I don't think it was number 6 went off. Just the tannoy guy said his name which was strange.

I noticed this, number 4 went off (the guy who was injured) but number 6 stayed on, I noticed that it was said over the tannoy that number 6 had come off but was clearly still on the park so had a wee count, they only had 11 :lol:

Thought i was the only one laugh.gif

There was me booing the poor cunt going off for his dirtiness, thinking he was number 6. Ach well uk.gif

Spotted, the announcer got it wrong...don't believe everything you hear!!!