Andreas Lampropoulos- new trialist

OzGers

So he's not played football in 3 years?

Just back from a cruciate ligament injury he got last year, not sure what happened before that. Was also under contract until next summer, maybe it was terminated. He has played 5 matches since last August, winning 1 and losing 4.

im sure mr green has contacts in greece, thinking that may be where all these trialists are coming from. also greeks finances are more fucked than the spl and most clubs will be freeing players etc

this. very intelligent to look at the market in greece/any other shit economies

Why do we keep lookng at Midfielders and CH's? Is McCoist playing to play an entire team of Midfielders and Defenders? We need creative players wingers etc

Creative wingers are few and far between. There isnt many in the free transfer market. Clubs would be looking for a fee, which is probably beyond us now.

Why are we looking to foreign players to play in SFL3.

I'd rather we were looking to the English championship, and plucking some seasoned pro's, who know British football at the rawest levels.

Because everyone in English football is overpriced, overrated and overpayed.

Why are we looking to foreign players to play in SFL3.

I'd rather we were looking to the English championship, and plucking some seasoned pro's, who know British football at the rawest levels.

I'd have to question who is even bringing all these foreign players to the club for trials. Is it the agent that invested?

I really don't see any of them lasting 2 years.

I'll play for free! See if Sports Direct will just transfer me over as part of the partnership deal.

Im creative, and Im also a winger, also played on worse parks than div3 (tu)

Plus you'd be able to get my brother tickets :craphead: