What's your favourite part of a Saturday at Ibrox?

Essandoh

Asides from seeing Rangers score, what is it every week that you enjoy most? Small things matter so much to different people. Whether it be the bus trip up with other Bears in your RSC or sitting down alongside your grandparent for 90 minutes on matchday, what wee things are there that seem trivial to most but raise a smile on your face each Saturday morning knowing its football day?

For all the uncertainty that's surrounded the Club since Murray, Lloyds and Whyte left our football club to the dogs, leaving the fans defenceless against constant waves of attacks from the animals in the Scottish game, one thing is for certain: despite our differing opinions off the pitch, when in the stands we stand united as one. We're Rangers together.

Savouring small things like these is a small step forward to rebuilding and reclaiming our Rangers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be the walk up to Ibrox with my dad, seeing the stadium from afar. To this day I still get goosebumps. Once you're in, nothing else matters. A shite week you've had is forgotten about. Any problems niggling at the back of your head take a hiding.

Means a lot even now still being able to go to the football with my dad when we get the chance. Meant even more being able to take a few games in at Ibrox with my grandfather who unfortunately suffers from Alzheimer's disease now at 87. His last game was PSV at home in the Europa League and he couldn't have looked happier. Small things like that I'll never forget.

Going through the turnstile.

The anticipation of the game as you go through. And these days, the relief that Rangers are still playing. Every click of that turnstile will be a reminder about how the rest of Scottish football spilled its bile on us and sought to get rid of us. Eve

Walking up the stairs from opening number 13 in the Govan stand slowly to see Ibrox open up with every step. Always stop at the top of the exit stairs beside the stewards for a moment just to take it all in.

Next game I'll take a video and post it up here. I love it.

Walking up the stairs from opening number 13 in the Govan stand slowly to see Ibrox open up with every step. Always stop at the top of the exit stairs beside the stewards for a moment just to take it all in.

I still remember walking up the steps like that in my first game against Hearts way back when I was a wee boy. I can still 'see' the atmosphere in front of me.

There are so many things i love about going to Ibrox, its very hard to decided a particular favourite. Some of the small things i like are,

- As we get towards Ibrox on the road in, and I see the stadium i get butterflies, i never tire of seeing it, always makes me smile.

- I love getting my programme from the same programme seller every game

- I love as i climb the stairs to my seat and then come out and see the pitch, those same butterflies and excitment are there every time, i love going to a game surrounded by fellow fans and all the flags and banners.

This is what i meant. You described it much better than me though!

When I wake up on a Saturday I am totally absorbed about going to the game and our day is structured round it , the wee guy and me . Drive to our usual place then enjoy the walk to the stadium talking about Rangers , love the build up . Sitting in our seats in broomloan , singing , shouting and then walking to the car talking about our heroes. It's more than a game of football , it's our Saturday supporting our team with thousands of good people and it's a bit special.

Asides from seeing Rangers score, what is it every week that you enjoy most? Small things matter so much to different people. Whether it be the bus trip up with other Bears in your RSC or sitting down alongside your grandparent for 90 minutes on matchday, what wee things are there that seem trivial to most but raise a smile on your face each Saturday morning knowing its football day?

For all the uncertainty that's surrounded the Club since Murray, Lloyds and Whyte left our football club to the dogs, leaving the fans defenceless against constant waves of attacksfrom the animals in the Scottish game, one thing is for certain: despite our differing

opinions off the pitch, when in the stands we stand united as one. We're Rangers together.

Savouring small things like these is a small step forward to rebuilding and reclaiming our Rangers.

Coming out of Ibrox subway dyin to look round to my right and seeing ibrox sitting like a castle on the hill, it is so awe inspiring, it is the one greAt sight that I will always remember no matter how much of my mind I lose. I've been at the top of the empire state but seeing ibrox rise up from the ground sends goosebumps down my spine everytime.

I'll save seeing the bears run out onto the park for later.

No Surrender

Rab

God Save Our Queen

Coming out of Ibrox subway dyin to look round to my right and seeing ibrox sitting like a castle on the hill, it is so awe inspiring, it is the one greAt sight that I will always remember no matter how much of my mind I lose. I've been at the top of the empire state but seeing ibrox rise up from the ground sends goosebumps down my spine everytime.

I'll save seeing the bears run out onto the park for later.

No Surrender

Rab

God Save Our Queen

The first time I walked round that corner is probably the most vivid memory I have from my childhood. You just dont expect it. Your just walking along the street, then you turn the corner then... BOOM!!! Even when you know its coming, its still impressive.

It would be great to see that m8! I'll do the same in the club deck if I remember.

Putting on my Rangers top just before I leave the house, when Ibrox first comes into view and walking up the stairs to see that beautiful old ground appearing like magic! These are the moments I treasure the most on match days.