The fans today

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man of the Match - The fans. Yous were awesome. You almost drowned out that Cunt burley. Well played Bears :21:

Didn't even realise there was a PA till I got to the exit.

At one point I thought I heard the Berwick fans in good voice - then I realised it was us echoing back off them :21:

The only problem was singing the Billy Boys because you can be sure someone will report us for that. Do we never learn? This attitude that we can sing anything we want ignores the fact we can get hit with more sanctions.

I know what you mean, as tempting as it was to join in I resisted and I would say the vast majority of bears did. Still probably every song was sung today :D

4 men had a dream right at the start before we kicked off was a personal highlight :D

The only problem was singing the Billy Boys because you can be sure someone will report us for that. Do we never learn? This attitude that we can sing anything we want ignores the fact we can get hit with more sanctions.

What sanctions have any team in Scottish football been hit with for singing???

None as yet but the threat of points deductions and fines has been mooted by the SFA not so long ago. FIFA. UEFA, the SFA have all stated that TBB is a banned song. I'm pretty certain that the police now have it as sectarian although today it probably wasn't illegal as it was sung in England therefore subject to different laws. Have you forgotten the threat to close a stand or the Stadium?

I've squared up the rep on this post not because I'm against TBB, but because I can not bear to see our club in more shite due to songs we've been told not to sing. Whether we agree with that or not doesn't matter, the fuckers will hammer us for it.

Was superb in the sheltered area today, first half especially. Frustration with the performance creeped in a bit during the second but the boys leading the songs (Not sure if it was TBO or UBs) were brilliant, never missed a beat and refused to let the atmosphere die. First class as always and a first away day I won't forget, purely for that reason.

None as yet but the threat of points deductions and fines has been mooted by the SFA not so long ago. FIFA. UEFA, the SFA have all stated that TBB is a banned song. I'm pretty certain that the police now have it as sectarian although today it probably wasn't illegal as it was sung in England therefore subject to different laws. Have you forgotten the threat to close a stand or the Stadium?

Eh... Malmo away last season? 40,000 euro fine?

I've squared up the rep on this post not because I'm against TBB, but because I can not bear to see our club in more shite due to songs we've been told not to sing. Whether we agree with that or not doesn't matter, the fuckers will hammer us for it.

That was exactly my point as well my friend. To ignore those who actively seek to destroy us would be folly.

That was exactly my point as well my friend. To ignore those who actively seek to destroy us would be folly.

So why don't we sing Hello Hello We Are The Rangers Boys, etc etc.

To take on those who seek to destroy us would be.......................

Innovative possibly ?