***The Official Rangers vs Falkirk Thread***

Captain Hilts

If this doesn't convince people that keeping it on the deck is the only way to play I don't know what will some people on here still seem to think the long ball is the way forward. If keep it on the deck from now on we will win every game with ease

Think the midfield have to take some responsibility. Easy to blame defenders for punting the ball, but they are not ball players. Big difference when midfielders track back and take the ball of them, that happened a lot tonight. When players lose their fear and start taking responsibility then I think it will work.

Well done gers hopefully tonight's performance can be a catalyst for the rest of the season

Not been to a match this season due to working down London and its brutal, even worse when u can't watch the game on this phiy iPad (think I might get myself the sack) :craphead:

If this doesn't convince people that keeping it on the deck is the only way to play I don't know what will some people on here still seem to think the long ball is the way forward. If keep it on the deck from now on we will win every game with ease

I must be honest.. not sure i have seen anyone saw the long ball is the way to go, quite the oposite infact... again being new, i could be wrong though!

Thats more like it . Plus points for me :

mcculloch took his goals well and led the line brilliantly , motm

Sheils looked dangerous whenever he had the ball , made things happen

Wallace is such a good outlet to take the ball out of defence , saw him screaming for it a few times to prevent the long ball

Black great composure , tireless

Little , another goal

Mckay , great impact

Fantastic performance by all, McKays runs :drool: and Argyiou played well too, Jigs got to stay up front. Emilson looks shakey at times, hope he gets used to the pace of Scottish football soon but apart from that well done and a special mention to Super Ally McCoist, got it spot on tonight Ally :praise:

Really??? :matron:

Somebody was at the madamearlier in the thread btw, if your not fishing gogzy (tu)

Not fishing mate, could have sworn i read a post ITT saying 38k fans.

I might have misread, and i cant be arsed tooking back the posts to see where i fucked up :D