Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

(Edit: quoted the wrong post. Must stop doing that!)

As STB has just said above:

"you go to watch Rangers not the opposition"

Edit 2: So how does that stand with going to see Rangers v the Mhanks? Are they our pals like?

I won't ever again buy a ticket for celtic park.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather go to the Elgin game than the Falkirk game.

The Falkirk chairman is hoping for a full house. It says it all. Then says he no sympathy for Rangers etc. I didn't expect him to but ffs.

In the same sentence he's hoping for a full house at Ibrox so thats more money for his club then, he's seeing he's not interested in us and he no sympathy etc. Thats a good way of getting a full house you brainless bigot.

Thats the reason why the ticket sales are not looking good.

I was referring to cup games at Ibrox. Sorry, maybe I should have been more explicit.

I think having a game with them and Falkirk is completely different don't you? Alot of Rangers fans don't go to Rangers v them though because it gives them money.

But for every person that doesn't want to go u will always have people who will go.

:cgreen: really should have made these early rounds available on Season Tickets.

Us fans are in an awkward position. We desperately want to support Rangers 100% but we don't want to give a penny to any of these smug bastards. The overriding emotion is support Rangers, Falkirk get lucky this time. But in future :cgreen: put them on the season ticket - Ibrox gets a full house and they get fuck all.

I think having a game with them and Falkirk is completely different don't you? Alot of Rangers fans don't go to Rangers v them though because it gives them money.

But for every person that doesn't want to go u will always have people who will go.

Re them: They have put the boot in to us recently a lot more than Falkirk have. So in that sense, I think it is completely different, but in the opposite way.

At the end of the day, as I said earlier, a share of one gate is unlikely to make the difference between Falkirk going under or not.

But a dozen or so full houses at Ibrox cup draws could make a huge difference to our fortunes.

Is anyone surprised the performances have been shite recently and we have only just came off the back of another shite midweek game against Falkirk.

TBH, given the current circumstances, I'd gladly pay the £13 just to watch Broxi make an arse of himself for 90 minutes.

I understand your point, and it makes sense - my point is that right now it's not really about the football - it's about the support.

Unfortunately this is one I'm missing, and I can count the amount of home games I've missed in the last five years on two hands. I'd like to hope 30k is possible for it, especially if it's set to be a nice day as others have said.

30k is nothing to be ashamed of for such a match, and hopefully we can go through the 40 barrier for Sunday.

RFC has already cut third off ST prices. We can hardly expect cup games to be included especially when we would have to give Falkirk or whoever some of the money.

Think the cup money split is about 60/40 to the home team.

£13 for ST holders isn't bad. Judging by the online ticket availability, the crowd will be very low, maybe 15,000.

Sunday's game had to be moved to 4.30 because there is the half marathon run in Glasgow and many roads are closed including M8 for a number of hours.

RFC has already cut third off ST prices. We can hardly expect cup games to be included especially when we would have to give Falkirk or whoever some of the money.

Think the cup money split is about 60/40 to the home team.

£13 for ST holders isn't bad. Judging by the online ticket availability, the crowd will be very low, maybe 15,000.

Sunday's game had to be moved to 4.30 because there is the half marathon run in Glasgow and many roads are closed including M8 for a number of hours. 9

Is Sundays game a 4.30pm kick off?