Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

Well here goes my rep, but hey ho.

I have my season ticket and will be attending all home games this year, travelling from Fife.

Game against Falkirk?

1. Am working night shift and have already used up the rest of the years holiday entitlement to be free for home league fixtures. Dreading more changes.

2. Don't want to give a penny to Falkirk. Checked the RFFF website and they appear to be accepting donations still, so I will donate the price of a ticket there instead.

I'm just curious though. Will there still be the same furore for attendance if we draw Scumdee Hivs in a cup competition at Ibrox? Or any other of the "Integrity R Us" clubs.

So we don't like a few clubs, and aren't keen to see them getting some of our money.

But the thing is, we'll only meet a few of these clubs once at home (albeit we could draw them at home in several cups)

So, ok they get a slice of the Rangers gate at that one game, but if we have massive attendances at every cup game, Rangers will be the real financial winners. Whereas if we boycott Ibrox for every game against a club we don't like, then the bottom line is it's Rangers who suffer.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ticket sales for Thursday's cup tie against Falkirk so far look to be very poor.

After all the talk on here over recent weeks about "Not doing walking away", "Then, Now, Forever", "biggest support in the land" and "stuffing it to the SPL" I find that quite disappointing, and I really hope that the interest isn't beginning to wane, and that there will be a massive flurry of sales over the next few days.

The club is not out of the woods yet, and we need to continue to give it maximum support – in cash, attendances and noise – Even more so after the disappointing result at Berwick.

If you were at the East Fife game, you'll know how magical it was, and if you weren't, then you need to come along on Thursday to see what you missed.

So come on Bears and Bearettes – get your ticket for Thursday and show everyone who the people are!

Tickets are only £13! Buy them here

PS – Please keep bumping this thread till Thursday 7pm!

Maybe something to with them saying no to us joining SFL there PA guys comments and there chairman's comments?

Maybe something to with them saying no to us joining SFL there PA guys comments and there chairman's comments?

(Edit: quoted the wrong post. Must stop doing that!)

As STB has just said above:

"you go to watch Rangers not the opposition"

Edit 2: So how does that stand with going to see Rangers v the Mhanks? Are they our pals like?

Edit 2: So how does that stand with going to see Rangers v the Mhanks? Are they our pals like?

Many fans won't put any more money into clubs who've tried to bury us. It's their choice. If you want to donate to other clubs' coffers after the way they've treated us, that's entirely up tae you. But ye don't have the right tae tell others what tae do.

And for the record, I'll be there on Thursday. But I won't criticise any fans who don't go. I'm undecided on cup games, but I'm sure about away league games against SPL teams when we next play them. No SPL club will ever get any of my cash for a league game.

I thought Falkirk only voted against us being parachuted into SFL 1 which was the same opinion as most fans and nobody knows the club who voted against us joining the Scottish football league which is why Clyde and Stranraer have had to release statements denying it was them.

Many fans won't put any more money into clubs who've tried to bury us. It's their choice. If you want to donate to other clubs' coffers after the way they've treated us, that's entirely up tae you. But ye don't have the right tae tell others what tae do.

And for the record, I'll be there on Thursday. But I won't criticise any fans who don't go. I'm undecided on cup games, but I'm sure about away league games against SPL teams when we next play them. No SPL club will ever get any of my cash for a league game.

Not telling anyone what to do, just trying to put points across.

Recent lacklustre form will be keeping some fans away no denying that....Our amazing loyal fans have done there part backing the team home & away to the hilt & deserve better, Its about time the players give some payback on the park its a two way street.

I thought Falkirk only voted against us being parachuted into SFL 1 which was the same opinion as most fans and nobody knows the club who voted against us joining the Scottish football league which is why Clyde and Stranraer have had to release statements denying it was them.

.........................whether it was them or not. (tu)

Yes. The instigators should not receive a penny from any self respecting bear EVER AGAIN. We all know who they are (sfa,spl,celtic,and aberdeen just coz I fucking hate those sheep shagging bastards) but this desire to see EVERY team out of existence is silly. Who we gonna beat if they ALL go bust?

Yes. The instigators should not receive a penny from any self respecting bear EVER AGAIN. We all know who they are (sfa,spl,celtic,and aberdeen just coz I fucking hate those sheep shagging bastards) but this desire to see EVERY team out of existence is silly. Who we gonna beat if they ALL go bust?

Man Utd, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc.

(tu)

Do they get half the gate money for a league game? And when we play them our tickets are paid for ie season tickets.