Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always be there for my club. good times or bad.

This is the time for us all to stand up and be counted.

My honeymoon with Rangers was in 1959 and I've been happily married to her ever since.

Rangers mean more to me now than at any time in the past and I will always be there for her .

This is not the time for anyone to desert our Club. Keep the Faith guys.

1872-Forever.

Agreed. I've got my ticket. Yes its difficult time for the game and some fans simply cannot make that for travel or work reasons.

But........the appeal is to all Rangers fans who could go to buy tickets and get to the game. We owe it to ourselves and to Rangers football club to generate the best support possible for these games and in doing so point out that we will not be beaten by the SFA, SPHell and teams who want to keep us down and get rid of us. It's war out there and my hope is that the stadium is filled on Thursday. Go on - get those tickets bought and get to the game.

Agreed. I've got my ticket. Yes its difficult time for the game and some fans simply cannot make that for travel or work reasons.

But........the appeal is to all Rangers fans who could go to buy tickets and get to the game. We owe it to ourselves and to Rangers football club to generate the best support possible for these games and in doing so point out that we will not be beaten by the SFA, SPHell and teams who want to keep us down and get rid of us. It's war out there and my hope is that the stadium is filled on Thursday. Go on - get those tickets bought and get to the game.

Well put Sir.

Wish I'd put it that way myself, 7 pages ago doh

Not in a 4-3-3 . In a 4-4-2 he's a defensive mid. Not really an orchestrator .

Need a real no.10. Shiels is closest to it. McKay may grow into it (but someone needs to feed the lad).

ah, i see what you were getting at mate, agreed, we need a creative player.

It's approx 60 / 40 split as there are costs for staging the game.

The home club gets 15% of the gate for staging the match and the remainder is split 50/50 - so it works out as 57.5% to the home club and 42.5% to the visitors.

The last game was special because it was the first match at Ibrox since the events of the summer.

I'm sure our attendances on Saturdays and also somewhat on Sundays will continue to be very high although they will probably decline a little.

I think people need to accept that not everyone can make every single match. I'd love to get through for every single match, I really would, but I have a full time job working lots of evening shifts and weekends and it's just not possible. I've been to both the home matches so far this year but I won't make it through this week for Falkirk or Elgin, sadly. I have to pick and choose my matches well in advance so I can make sure I get the time off. Next home game I make will most likely be Montrose later next month.

With all that being said... if you live in Glasgow and you're free then get yourself down there!