Rangers v Falkirk attendance is looking much better.....

govanblue

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's the fact that lot get half the gate money do font want to pack the stadium and help them survive

A lot of people seem to forget that it is only damaging ourselves with views such as that. The game is still being played at Ibrox, not like it's away at one of their dumps.

I hate when the wee wanks moan about attendence. In all honesty, whats it got to do with you? Go and enjoy the game and forget about everybody else.

I'm not a wee wank, Dennis - I'll wager I'm at least as big a wank as you!

I'm not moaning - I'm doing what I can to make sure my club makes as much money as possible. Is that so wrong?

a crowd of 30000 for a match like this is an outstanding crowd, u can go anywhere in the world and no other team would match it.

we need to get over this craze of filling ibrox for every game its just not realistic.

we have the best most loyal support in the world, we are proving this at every hurdle.

for most lge matches and later rounds of the cups the crowds will be 40000 plus.

i know we are the greatest support in the world.

I'm not a wee wank, Dennis - I'll wager I'm at least as big a wank as you!

I'm not moaning - I'm doing what I can to make sure my club makes as much money as possible. Is that so wrong?

Thats not how your op reads to me. Charles Green is doing a good enough job himself bringing money into the club, without having folk winge about it on the internet.

Thats not how your op reads to me. Charles Green is doing a good enough job himself bringing money into the club, without having folk winge about it on the internet.

Well you're entitled to read it any way you want.

But there was no criticism of anyone from me, only encouragement to get along if you can.

Well here goes my rep, but hey ho.

I have my season ticket and will be attending all home games this year, travelling from Fife.

Game against Falkirk?

1. Am working night shift and have already used up the rest of the years holiday entitlement to be free for home league fixtures. Dreading more changes.

2. Don't want to give a penny to Falkirk. Checked the RFFF website and they appear to be accepting donations still, so I will donate the price of a ticket there instead.

I'm just curious though. Will there still be the same furore for attendance if we draw Scumdee Hivs in a cup competition at Ibrox? Or any other of the "Integrity R Us" clubs.

The point is valid, the response to our great crowds so far from 'them' is that the novelty will wear off and attendances will dwindle as we get into the winter and loads of mid week games.

Will be gutted if that turns out to be correct.

That's inevitable. The question is - to what degree?

That's why I think it's important that we make the effort now - that way it becomes a habit.