Anyone still a big wean like me...

Gaz92

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Till I was 19 I had a Rangers wall which had been up for 10 years which you could get from the store, of fans a pitch and players as wall paper. Neil McCann fell off years before but Mols was up until we moved house! haha. Nowaday's I have the framed photos of the card displays at the Barcelona and Inter Milan games and a signed Walter montage my bird got me for my 21st.

I'm 18 but I get stick for my room as well.

If someone has a problem with my pinned up scarves, shirts, posters or "RFC Simply the Best" flag that covers my entire wall, then they can get themselves to fuck.

Big flag or small room bud?

Moved house in February or something and all the Rangers pictures, tops etc got moved to the snooker room in the new house... or as it will soon be. the 'Blue Room' :D Loads of old pictures and some new ones up, couple of match programmes and that.

Nothing in my room now, a part from a box with tickets. Wee brother has a picture of Ibrox and a picture of McCoist up though, that's about it.

I'm a girl and used to get pelters for my room being covered in rangers posters etc now I just got framed photos up makes it look more 'adult' while still being a shrine :)

You had me at 'I'm a girl' :pics: