Anyone still a big wean like me...

Gaz92

And have their room plastered with Rangers stuff :lol:?

I'm 20 and one wall has a scarves from each of the games from the UEFA Cup run, and a couple of tops. Got tickets on another wall, with Rangers curtains.

And of course, my room is painted blue :lol:!

Dunno what kind of reaction I'll get for this, I've had enough pelters off my ex for it :lol:.

So aye, is it time for me to grow up?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 20 and one wall has a scarves from each of the games from the UEFA Cup run, and a couple of tops. Got tickets on another wall, with Rangers curtains.

Dunno what kind of reaction I'll get for this, I've had enough pelters off my ex for it :lol:.

As long as it doesn't clash with your Thomas the tank engine quilt cover, you should be ok.

No, don't grow up.

If you do, the next steps marriage and you'll end up with floral curtains and duvets.

What I'd give for a Rangers duvet again :lol:

I did upto 18 I had Rangers wall paper, paintings of Ibrox, Rangers duvet, signed tops etc... untill the house got completley re decorated and I didn't have a choice but to change it my mum made me, I got ripped by my girlfriend at the time for it :lol:. I still have a painting of Ibrox on the wall and a few signed tops in the wardrobe but thats it.

No, the future is marriage and cushions if you do, lots of cushions.

Smashin' .. Can a move in?! :lol:

Used to have up until last year and then i got my room decorated. Now i've got high gloss orange furniture. (tu) It's quality.

I only have one Rangers picture on my wall now and it's the card display v Barca "More than a club"

Still got everything though in boxes etc.

I wanted to turn the spare room into a rangers den. Somewhere i could go to watch rangers videos and listen to orange songs. Plaster it with gers photos. But the wife knocked it on the head and its now a fucking spare bedroom.

lol when I got to about 20-odd I took down all my posters etc. and had bare walls bar a big canvas painting by my mate

but just the other week I decided that since I don't wear gers shirts from past seasons I hung them all around my room, liking it!

Weane and Bear til I die!