Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess a patron of your reputation would have cherry-picked those quotes...

Look in the other thread and you will see the full article. So many threads on the same topic, I stuck that bit in here. Are those quotes bad? He is stating the bloody obvious. It is a tough decision.

And as for your comment about my rep, its a badge of honour.

Goal hero Templeton claimed: “I didn’t know about any bid.

“But anyway, it’s out of my hands. If Hearts say yes to any bid, then I have a decision to make.

“It’d be a dilemma, because Rangers are a massive club — but it’s also the Third Division. Obviously at this stage in my career I’d like to be going up the way.

“I’ll have my phone in my hand and we’ll see if anything happens.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4513296/Dont-be-Temp-ted.html#ixzz254orpdqs

Ditto for me but instead of having a phone in my hand i'll have my cock.

Go on

Look in the other thread and you will see the full article. So many threads on the same topic, I stuck that bit in here. Are those quotes bad? He is stating the bloody obvious. It is a tough decision.

And as for your comment about my rep, its a badge of honour.

You find honour on the Internet?

Okay. (tu)

Goal hero Templeton claimed: “I didn’t know about any bid.

“But anyway, it’s out of my hands. If Hearts say yes to any bid, then I have a decision to make.

“It’d be a dilemma, because Rangers are a massive club — but it’s also the Third Division. Obviously at this stage in my career I’d like to be going up the way.

“I’ll have my phone in my hand and we’ll see if anything happens.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4513296/Dont-be-Temp-ted.html#ixzz254orpdqs

:lol: unlucky mate.

Don't know if this was a new bid or the old one but just flashed up on breaking news in the BBC transfer deadline day.

BBC Scotland's Brian Mclauchlin on Twitter: "Hearts have turned down offers from Rangers for Templeton and McGowan. The offer made combined was less than £1 million."

Don't know if this was a new bid or the old one but just flashed up on breaking news in the BBC transfer deadline day.

BBC Scotland's Brian Mclauchlin on Twitter: "Hearts have turned down offers from Rangers for Templeton and McGowan. The offer made combined was less than £1 million."

Presume it was the one from last night, hopefully we'll be straight back in with the asking price

Is this another one of our infamous transfer sagas?

Hearts - "We'll accept no less than £1m for both players."

Rangers - "Here's £800k then."

Hearts - "Sorry, we'll accept no less than £1m for both players."

Rangers - "Here's £850k then."

:anguish:

Is this another one of our infamous transfer sagas?

Hearts - "We'll accept no less than £1m for both players."

Rangers - "Here's £800k then."

Hearts - "Sorry, we'll accept no less than £1m for both players."

Rangers - "Here's £850k then."

:anguish:

May be a strange thing to say.........But(yip) sometimes you an make offers that you know will not be accepted003.gif