Kevin Kyle

KingKirk

Its a given but there are certain requirements needed to be at the biggest club in Scotland, being fit is one of them.

He's turning up to training every day, so he's making the effort.

The doner kebab special out of the indian in Sauchiehall Street is his downfall.

:craphead:

Although his fitness is terrible, I give the guy credit. Hadnt played in 18 months and joined Rangers for the road back.

To me he has a lot of potential. His size will definately help out once he gets fit. He seems an intelligent player, looking

to do things his body isnt quite ready for. I was shocked myself at first with him , but he's growing on me. Just a hair away

from a few goals and a couple assits from my view. And he's only played a little over 90 minutes or so.

I also think he is a decent player. No he's not going to be a Rangers regular, but I would like to see him on the bench in the event of trouble. He will hold the ball well, give good 'knock on's and win balls in the air for others. He will score a goal or two.

He is clearly not fit - that's plain to see - so, perhaps, when he regains full fitness and drops a few pounds, he'll challenge for a regular place.

Good luck to him, he hasn't had the best of luck in the past two years.

People are giving the guy abuse yet he hasn't really put a foot wrong every time he's played. Showed more first touch than Sandaza has so far. Put's himself about, wins headers and can also pass decently for the size of him. He is overweight, but he can lose that and be a decent signing for us. Little should have scored from an excellent knock on from him last night. That's what he's there to do.

There is no excuse for being an overweight footballer with the facilities we have.

He is a big guy but if you look at him when he was playing in England he was a few stone lighter and he needs to get back to that otherwise he shouldn't be getting on the park. It sends out the wrong message to the younger boys at the club.