"Jump on the heads of Glasgow Celtic"

simplythebest

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moaning about Rangers fans singing about Celtic :lol:

I think you're annoyed you have nothing to be negative about regarding Ally and the team.

How did this guy get this far supporting us when he wants nothing to do with hearing about Celtic? Has he had his head buried in the fucking sand all his life? doh

How did this guy get this far supporting us when he wants nothing to do with hearing about Celtic? Has he had his head buried in the fucking sand all his life? doh

There not in our league anymore that was different when they were. We slag them for making banners up about us etc. The op is only saying he would rather not sing about the beasts.

And he's not the only person thats said it.

Not my favourite but don't mind hearing it if that makes any sense <cr>

Slightly detracts from my argument when I'm pointing out how obsessed they are with us but that's like throwing a snowball at an avalanche so no harm done :P

There not in our league anymore that was different when they were. We slag them for making banners up about us etc. The op is only saying he would rather not sing about the beasts.

And he's not the only person thats said it.

That's pretty much it, they don't even believe we exist anymore so why act as if they're still our rivals? Lets just enjoy ourselves away from them for a while, i'd really rather not draw them in the cups.

That's pretty much it, they don't even believe we exist anymore so why act as if they're still our rivals? Lets just enjoy ourselves away from them for a while, i'd really rather not draw them in the cups.

no disrespet m8 but your seriously deluded, as a glasgow lad, i fucking hate that mhob and cannae wait till we get them in a cup game seeing as the corrupt cunts at the sfa/spl have made sure we wont be beating them in the league any time soon, and on tonights showing i reckon we looked every inch the team capable of turning them over again AS PER THE USUAL...........no surrender IAN BLACK

:uk:

no disrespet m8 but your seriously deluded, as a glasgow lad, i fucking hate that mhob and cannae wait till we get them in a cup game seeing as the corrupt cunts at the sfa/spl have made sure we wont be beating them in the league any time soon, and on tonights showing i reckon we looked every inch the team capable of turning them over again AS PER THE USUAL...........no surrender IAN BLACK

:uk:

I hate them, that's why I posted this.