mo edu the end of an era

hammer93

I think we've brought in players who WANT to be here also, not just money grabbers who some have said were far far too inconsistent. Some of the football we've been forced to watch over the past few seasons has been painful! Hopefully some more attacking flair will be easier on the eye!

Was at my first game of the season on Thursday, thought the stand out was Mckay when he came on looked sharp and hungry. More of that to follow please!

Mo is/was not the most gifted of footballers but he was a good team player for us. Why do some folk just not appreciate what some players did for us? You can't really say he didn't do his best. We can only play the players we have at the time and all this good riddance, not good enough, glad he's gone and he was shite stuff is pretty embarrassing. Not saying people shouldn't have an opinion but show some respect for his efforts and all the good things he said about our club.

All the best, Mo. Look forward to seeing you on MOTD.

The team that won the league at Kilmarnock was

-McGregor-

-Whittaker-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

-Naismith-Davis-Edu-Wylde-

-Jelavic-Lafferty-

It's absolutely crazy to think that not one of those players plays for us any more and it highlights just how big the turnaround has been.

<cr>

Mo Edu is a far better player than a lot of folk give him credit for,he is a TEAM player that covers every inch of grass during a game,hence why he is playing EPL and International football.I for one was sad to see him leave,and does so with my best wishes,thanks for the memories Mo who won Three in a row.....

(tu) this

Its a bit sad considering the happiness that team created in sealing three in a row at Rugby Park.

Some of those players such as Weir and Papac were great for us and conducted themselves throughout the whole time at club superbly.

I think anybody saying our squad today is as strong as it was then is wrong but we are moving forward, we have made positive signings and we will achieve the success that was achieved on that day once more (tu)