Black, Shiels and Templeton

El Carpintero

Black was class when setting up temps , these are very exciting times at Ibrox with wallace , temps , Black , sheils , plus Mckay little how can scotland not pick that trio if they play as good as this togetether

Because Avrils a moron, but they are easily the best attacking players in Scotland right now, no question of that, whether its against Elgin or celitk those players would destroy them.

Let's face it these 3 players are far too good to be playing in SFL3. They could all easily play in England, probably the Championship.

The fact they are playing for us is testament to Ally and Charles Green.

No no, testament to the pull of the club and the fans. Would you say RDB, FDB, Laudrup, Gazza etc etc was testament to DM?

No no, testament to the pull of the club and the fans. Would you say RDB, FDB, Laudrup, Gazza etc etc was testament to DM?

Put it this way. If Craig Whyte *spits* was still in charge would we have got these three? We would have pissed about with offers that would never get accepted and lost on them all.

Yes, the fans and the club itself are a massive pull but Green has played his part too.

Put it this way. If Craig Whyte *spits* was still in charge would we have got these three? We would have pissed about with offers that would never get accepted and lost on them all.

Yes, the fans and the club itself are a massive pull but Green has played his part too.

I think everyone realised Craig Whyte was a cunt except the majority of our support and DM. I think that a lot of players would have signed if they had not met Whyte.

Looking at the Vid of the goals today the reaction of Black (Great pass) and Wallace to Temps 1st sent shivers down me backbone!!!

You miss that stuff when you are there, so good to see the goals posted on here. LOVIN IT!!!!!

I think these guys are going to be instrumental in all the success I envisage this season!

Love the Deano also, would have taken any of these guys last year, million times more impressed when they came at this time

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

I'm glad our fans are quickly starting to see what Black can offer as a footballer.

If you go back to when we were first linked with him it was mosly "hatchet man" and "little ability" talk from our fans, but I've always thought he had something about him.

For as much as he can mix it up, the guy is a technically gifted footballer too.

I'm glad our fans are quickly starting to see what Black can offer as a footballer.

If you go back to when we were first linked with him it was mosly "hatchet man" and "little ability" talk from our fans, but I've always thought he had something about him.

For as much as he can mix it up, the guy is a technically gifted footballer too.

I was totally against him but he has led by example so far and helped the younger boys (perry today) when they have struggled.

Glad to have him at my club.