No more boo boys victims

GrandSuckMaster

Over the last 5 years we have had a continuous string of players fall victim to the boo boys. Adam, Broadfoot, Edu, Whittaker, big jig etc. now that they have all left or become the greatest person on the planet, do you think we can go a whole season without anyone beeping boo'd by our own fans?

agreed unfortunetley I can see they have already picked their next target in Cribari who had a relatively good game today much better than Perry was although Perry grew into the game he just had a very shaky start.

Sadly as I was typing the thread I thought it is guaranteed perry will be the first victim

Over the last 5 years we have had a continuous string of players fall victim to the boo boys. Adam, Broadfoot, Edu, Whittaker, big jig etc. now that they have all left or become the greatest person on the planet, do you think we can go a whole season without anyone beeping boo'd by our own fans?

Absolutely spot on.

We all have differing opinions on players but there is no point in slagging one player alone or blaming one player in isolation. We must win and lose as a team.

Fear, though, that Ross Perry is already a scapegoat in waiting. So much for wanting our own to come through the ranks.

I think the players know when they've mucked up, just by the reaction of the crowd.

I don't think it's right to keep booing our own players for making a mistake, but I doubt you can stop others doing it. It's all part of football and at a club like Rangers, with more fans, it's bound to happen more, which will test the players, young or old, if they've got the right stuff, or not.

agreed unfortunetley I can see they have already picked their next target in Cribari who had a relatively good game today much better than Perry was although Perry grew into the game he just had a very shaky start.

in the words of that mhanky twat burley just because you have bought a Brazilian player doesnt make them good players, then i remembered that Centre back they had SCHEIDT he was shite slighty of topic sorry

nah Cribari has been getting far more stick than the rest of the squad people on here were happy to write him off after 2 games

Had the radio on when I was taking the wee fella home and I think it was Billy 'jug ears' Dodds that said there is better already playing in Scotland and he(Cribari) has failed to convince.

I take it there's no settling in period allowed anymore.

we shouldn't have any this season if we continue winning. Our defence still aren't at their best but the rest of the team will pull them through until they gel.

Not too sure it's about gelling. It's more about individual errors which will eradicate themselves in time.

The goal we conceded today was a full yard offside and to be fair, an outstanding individual finish from a part time centre half.

It is exactly why we have been so reluctant to bring through kids, so many fans are so demanding and impatient that if a kid puts a foot wrong and the crowd get on his back it will dampen his confidence. just look at perry today, bad few moments but still a young lad and i think good player. We should be spurring him on and encouraging him, but it is always the one thing that i have hated about a minority in our support.

Cribari settling in?don`t think so.A second rate player who will be found out big time when we meet a side with effective strikers,i.e.cup games.This may not go down well after a decent performance,but no point in kiddin`ourselves on,a no nonsense stopper should have been brought in.Hope Faure is the answer,otherwise Jig will have to play in front of the back four when we draw a reasonable quality side.

Cribari settling in?don`t think so.A second rate player who will be found out big time when we meet a side with effective strikers,i.e.cup games.This may not go down well after a decent performance,but no point in kiddin`ourselves on,a no nonsense stopper should have been brought in.Hope Faure is the answer,otherwise Jig will have to play in front of the back four when we draw a reasonable quality side.

jesus christ the boo boys just can't help themselves can they Cribari didn't make a mistake today sure his first couple of games he looked shaky but he has been out injured for the best part of 3 years so of course he needs time to settle people like you need to get a grip.

No disrespect.... But I've never heard a Rangers fan boo a single player individually. We've booed at half time or full time if the performance wasn't up to scratch.

Undoubtably, there are fans that overly criticise the above mentioned players..... But it's not done with malice - it's a simple fact that those players were either shite the majority of time or didn't bother their arse.

Having said that, I'd prefer encouragement rather than criticism, but both are required and I don't think the above players could handle the pressure of playing for Rangers.

But I agree on the whole - more encouragement needed for the journey to come! (tu)

jesus christ the boo boys just can't help themselves can they Cribari didn't make a mistake today sure his first couple of games he looked shaky but he has been out injured for the best part of 3 years so of course he needs time to settle people like you need to get a grip.

What are we doing signing a player for a vital position who "has been out injured for the best part of 3 years"?

Ally said in his post match interview that he would have liked to sign more defenders,and I heartily agree with him.My opinion is that he will cost us goals.Hope I`m wrong.P.S.have never booed a Rangers player in the 50 odd years of following my team.

Youngsters make mistakes but if they know that they have the full support behind them no matter what, then that can only help them improve. We know that every player in this team wants to play for the jersey, it is up to us as fans to give them support like never before.