Is A Golden Boot Possible?

TMB

Is it possible for a player to win the Golden Boot in the 3rd Division? If so, how many goals would they need to score? Surely, Little or McCulloch have a chance of scoring between 40-50 goals for us this season.

Just curious...

Even if we could win it.. they'd change the rules a la Super to make sure we never won it again.

But hey.. couldn't we claim we won it based on" Sporting Integrity?" lol

Of course, Messi and Ronaldo might score 50 each... have we considered that? uk.gif

It's ONLY the top leagues (as in Premier Divisions) of europe that are involved, lower division players cannot compete for it why haven't people realized that it's easy to find out even Wikipedia says it.

Ahh, but not everyone has the interne.................oh look a seagull. :animal:

This.

Can see Little, Jig and hopefully Sandaza banging in 20 each, but then Templeton, Shiels picking up 10 each say.

Don't think it will be as low as 20 though if I'm honest and would hope the rest of the attacking line up would score more than ten. If I'm honest I would expect Ian Black to score around the ten mark.