I see Jim McColl Clyde Blowers is backing snp ?

BLUEDIGNITY

The wee fat bug-eyed tosspot known as 'Wee Eck' (rhymes with 'feck') has gained more weight during the last few years of his Scottish Nazi Party government than he has support for independence. There's many a table been cleared by the 'Fist Munster' and many a wee dram been swallied by 'Wee Eck' as he's whored it and toured it around the so-called movers and shakers in and out of Scotland.

The recent launch of the 'Yes' campaign had an ex-Glasgow derby & trent thespian, now living in Hollywood, an ex-Edinburgh milkman, now living in any tax-exile country that'll have him (Oh yesssssh he issssssh) and now we've got Jim 'can-pay-won't-pay-UK-taxes' McCrawl jumping onto Wee Eck's bandwagon....a wagon that has only one wheel and even that's got a flat tyre.

Maybe the 'Fist Munster' could use some of £'billionaire Jim's bish-bosh to go to a private hospital (can't use the British NHS one's....that wouldn't be kosher) to get his head straightened - every time I see his fat wee face on TV he's always got his fat napper tilted to the right.Is it too heavy? Perhaps all those free lunches have taken their toll on his flabby neck muscles?

Perhaps he's trying to tell the watching nation something in a subliminal manner?

:sherlock:

Possibly he's got more in common with David Cameron that he lets on. :sherlock:

Both lean to the right of centre. :rolleyes:

I'm not an expert but maybe this is a sign that he's a bit light on his feet ! :sherlock:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not rude, its just wrong. You think i would post on the subject on the back of watching Braveheart? The Union has been kept in place through many a battle and desire of english monarchy. The rich doing deals with each other for their own benefit, without the consent of the majority. All through history Scotland has fell in and out with the idea of a union. This is the first time that a true reflection of the peoples opinion can be heard and acted upon.

The sad fact is, i think you are right about the snp, and they would just be happier with more powers and if it all goes wrong they still have the default position to blame Westminster.

Half of Scottish land is owned by foreigners, and im not talking about the english. Its time we took it back.

Christ, where to start with this. The defenestration of the English, the guillotine for the wealthy and the expulsion of the foreign.

Good luck in your emulation of North Korea.

"The emergency administration, which is meant to govern Italy until elections are due in 2013, is made up of bankers, lawyers and university professors but not a single elected official – an extraordinary development for a Western democracy."

There's much more to the story than covered in that article alone. If you're aware of it at all, then you would know how it came to be that Italy is presided over by appointed (non-elected) technocrats.

When did self-determination provide for unelected governments? Is this a policy the SNP are planning to implement?

You stated the Italian Interim goverment was appointed by another/other countries - still waiting for you to back that up - BUT I suspect once again you cant back up the shite you spout!

Christ, where to start with this. The defenestration of the English, the guillotine for the wealthy and the expulsion of the foreign.

Good luck in your emulation of North Korea.

Reclaiming stolen land isnt the expulsion of the foreign, as you put it. Terrible comparison with North Korea old chap. I thought you were better than that. The guillotine for the wealthy and that long word you used for the english sounds good mind.

I dont know where you get this pish that Italy has a Government appointed by other countries. I may not be great on current affairs but thats a story I have missed - a link would be appreciated.

And they do have their own sovereignty - they could pull out of the EU / Euro if it suited them (which it does not)

Scotland on the other hand does not have that same right of self determination but Independence will give us that!

Independence will give Scotland the political, and financial success of the SPL without Rangers.

Best way I can describe it

Reclaiming stolen land isnt the expulsion of the foreign, as you put it. Terrible comparison with North Korea old chap. I thought you were better than that. The guillotine for the wealthy and that long word you used for the english sounds good mind.

How far back must you go to decide who the land belongs to? Also what exactly constitutes stolen?

I find the idea of an "independent" Scotland quite delicious. Free everything for everyone, tax the wealth creators so they leave, mass public ownership, adulation of Rome. What a party, just wait for the hangover.

It never fails to amaze me how ignorant most Scots are about their own history. The King of Scotland took over as King of England and the union jack was unfurled 100 years before the English parliament took over the Scottish parliament. Being in favour of an independent government to control Scottish affairs does not alter the Queen's position as monarch of Scotland nor does it alter the position of "the United Kingdom". Glasgow is not Belfast, Rangers are not Linfield, these are just facts folks.

Independence will give Scotland the political, and financial success of the SPL without Rangers.

Best way I can describe it

Ouch!

But so wrong - Indepedence will give us the sense of freedom and joy of being free of the shackles of the UK in the same way Rangers being free of the SPL has brought the pure joy of football back to the Rangers support!

Ouch!

But so wrong - Indepedence will give us the sense of freedom and joy of being free of the shackles of the UK in the same way Rangers being free of the SPL has brought the pure joy of football back to the Rangers support!

But to continue your analogy, we'll be in the 3rd division of nations rubbing shoulders with hammer throwers with no access or influence in Europe, where all the money and parties are at.

But to continue your analogy, we'll be in the 3rd division of nations rubbing shoulders with hammer throwers with no access or influence in Europe, where all the money and parties are at.

.. and to continue the analogy

I would accept that - and then work our way up! :sherlock:

Depends what u mean about 3rd division, BORIS JOHNSTON sure looks like a 3rd Division Prime Minister to me. Who would take him seriously anywhere in the world never mind Europe. PS I am quite happy in the 3rd Division.

.. and to continue the analogy

I would accept that - and then work our way up! :sherlock:

I think the joy would be. Short lived, the "extras" we get in Scotland, which I don't living in England would go as they simply can't be afforded. Scotland gets a large amount of funding from Westminster, more than the rest of the uk per head, which allows free prescriptions, education etc. the whole thing should have been changed years ago really. Had a discussion with that humza muppet from the snp about it ages ago, the guy is deluded.

Factor in, what do you do about the rail network? Telephone network? All owned by English/British companies. To keep using them the cost would go up. How about large employers? Why would an english company pay more to export products from Scotland?

Snp say they would "keep the queen", so what's the actual point in independence when we are recognised as our own country, yet get all the perks of being in the uk, and we are self governed. It's all to do with point scoring politically, and, as we discussed, salmond doesn't seem to know the difference between nationalism and republicanism, and I don't fancy the republic of Scotland personally

I think the joy would be. Short lived, the "extras" we get in Scotland, which I don't living in England would go as they simply can't be afforded. Scotland gets a large amount of funding from Westminster, more than the rest of the uk per head, which allows free prescriptions, education etc. the whole thing should have been changed years ago really. Had a discussion with that humza muppet from the snp about it ages ago, the guy is deluded.

Factor in, what do you do about the rail network? Telephone network? All owned by English/British companies. To keep using them the cost would go up. How about large employers? Why would an english company pay more to export products from Scotland?

Snp say they would "keep the queen", so what's the actual point in independence when we are recognised as our own country, yet get all the perks of being in the uk, and we are self governed. It's all to do with point scoring politically, and, as we discussed, salmond doesn't seem to know the difference between nationalism and republicanism, and I don't fancy the republic of Scotland personally

You are just plane :sherlock: wrong about the funding - as debunnked by others on this thread.

You have difficulty in distinguishing between England and UK - any thing that is publically owned - we own 10% off - anything else would just be commercial business - we can handle that!

We are NOT recognised totally as our own country - that is the whole point of Independence - so that we are fully recognised as Scotland with the right of self determination - and the UK will still exist in some form (like a free trade zone) - but Scotland will become a country where we can decide our own fate.

You are just plane :sherlock: wrong about the funding - as debunnked by others on this thread.

You have difficulty in distinguishing between England and UK - any thing that is publically owned - we own 10% off - anything else would just be commercial business - we can handle that!

We are NOT recognised totally as our own country - that is the whole point of Independence - so that we are fully recognised as Scotland with the right of self determination - and the UK will still exist in some form (like a free trade zone) - but Scotland will become a country where we can decide our own fate.

The funding myth is actually debunked by Her Britannic Majesty's Treasury, so much better to keep things factual for the ostriches.

Table 9.4

http://www.hm-treasu...11_chapter9.pdf

Ouch!

I don't think this indepedence will ever catch on ! :sherlock:

Diddy, see if you are going to tell lies try to get the spelling right ! :sherlock:

Leaving on a jet plane wish to fuck you never came back again ! This diddy just makes it up and still can't get the spelling right ! :sherlock:

Leaving on a jet plane wish to fuck you never came back again ! This diddy just makes it up and still can't get the spelling right ! :sherlock:

No he didn't make anything up the link is to Her Britannic Majesty's Treasury office I know because I posted it, perhaps you should tell them they made it up.

The funding myth is actually debunked by Her Britannic Majesty's Treasury, so much better to keep things factual for the ostriches.

Table 9.4

http://www.hm-treasu...11_chapter9.pdf

Can you also get the income tables? ;)

Bp9, you are missing the point that companies will be less inclined to have sites in a foreign country, as it would be the same as the rest of Europe compared to England, ie import taxes etc

Also factor in the military, if it's no longer Britain, what do you do? How about the work related to the forces? That wouldn't stay on Scotland either

All conveniently ignored by nats

Can you also get the income tables? ;)

Bp9, you are missing the point that companies will be less inclined to have sites in a foreign country, as it would be the same as the rest of Europe compared to England, ie import taxes etc

Also factor in the military, if it's no longer Britain, what do you do? How about the work related to the forces? That wouldn't stay on Scotland either

All conveniently ignored by nats

You know it makes sense. :cgreen:

Scots represent 8.4 per cent of the UK's total population, but they generate 9.4 per cent of its annual revenues in tax

Anything else you need to destroy your stance just let me know. :sherlock: