NHL 2013

Right_To_Censor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo getting this at Christmas after playing the early release. Cracking game, think I now support an ice hockey team in the Penguins now too.. :D :D :D

You're just giving Allzo some fuel! Be a Ranger :)

Saying that, I don't have a clue who I support, but simply for the name, I will look out for the NYR.

Game is freaking amazing. Playing Be A Pro just now for the Kitchener Rangers. Its freaking solid but I managed my first goal from a decent distance last night and was so proud, flew into the upper 90 of the goal :lol:

How do you call for passes in BAP. Theres no instructions :disappointment:

Nevermind, got it. 7 goals in my first BAP game :sherlock:

Sakes, ive got it on Pro and it wont let me put it down :(

Sense of achievement when I score is great though :lol:

I've got mines stuck on 20mins a quarter and i can't get it down unless i start a new one :anguish:

Lol, some guy broke his stick then stole mines!

Tomorrow i think. But mines came today from shopto.

Going to start BAP again on shorter quarters and maybe harder difficulty. Won a match 20-2, scored about 13 :lol:

Difficulty will make the difference. Five minute periods are fine, pro will start to actually score regularly and challenge you in front of their net to try and check you and take the puck.

I have played 1 game with my BAP on All Star and scored all 4 goals in the game :lol: The CHL teams are pish no matter what difficulty.

I'll create the club and we can start playing when our BAP's improve.

Might be like FIFA BAP now. You can't use your offline pro for online clubs. So it wouldn't really matter if we improved offline.

I can't score :disappointment:

Easiest way to score in NHL is to hit a slapshot into the top corner. When like just past the blue line, hold back on the analogue stick, but hold it for like half a second longer than your instinct tells you (if there's space to do so) and aim for the top corner. If you're playing the demo then the NJ Devils player Travis Zajac has a decent shot on him for that.