NHL 2013

Right_To_Censor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not entirely sure, i missed out on 12 last year so glad i got my hands on 13, honestly its just so glorious, the impact engine is incredible, smashing somebody in the back while crashing into the goalposts is a thing of beauty, up early in the morning but can't wait to finish work to get back to playing this.

sleeping dogs now this :drool:

Looking forward to getting this. Really really am!

So many good games coming out soon man, a dramatic overhaul of the gaming collection has been needed for a while smiley-gen014.gif

This year I'm looking at getting PES 13, NHL 13, F1 2012 (pending on the demo I'm about to play, which instantly looks incredible), Medal of Honor: Warfighter, FM13 and any others take my fancy - GTA5 when it comes out :drool:

I'm open to recommendations as well, but yeah, looks like a good year for games biggrin.gif

controls feel weird, scored 1 goal on a breakaway out of 7 games and I still haven't win once

Same controls as always Buba. Play the last game? Best way to score is a one timer really, or when you have space, hold back and wait a split second longer before holding forward and rifle it into the top corner.

30% downloaded for me, the wait is horrific.

Looking forward to getting this. Really really am!

So many good games coming out soon man, a dramatic overhaul of the gaming collection has been needed for a while smiley-gen014.gif

This year I'm looking at getting PES 13, NHL 13, F1 2012 (pending on the demo I'm about to play, which instantly looks incredible), Medal of Honor: Warfighter, FM13 and any others take my fancy - GTA5 when it comes out :drool:

I'm open to recommendations as well, but yeah, looks like a good year for games biggrin.gif

assassins creed lll

Same controls as always Buba. Play the last game? Best way to score is a one timer really, or when you have space, hold back and wait a split second longer before holding forward and rifle it into the top corner.

30% downloaded for me, the wait is horrific.

yeah i decided to go back to the classic controls as the new one is killing me

yeah i decided to go back to the classic controls as the new one is killing me

Fair enough!

I love the game, but I'd be more excited about it once my friends all get it. Dowloading it early was too tempting, but might have ruined the fun. Still epic.

assassins creed lll

Yes! Looks great in the videos :drool:

Think I'll need to get up to speed first though. Played the 1st, playing the 2nd.. any others in between? I know they have a few releases like Brotherhood and Revelations.. any others and if so in what order should I play them to get to grips with the story?

My hard copy of this should come tomorrow. My brother also ordered it though he hasn't played NHL on the xbox before. He's a Flyers fan so he is happy with Giroux on the cover.. I'm a Penguins fan though so I'm printing off a Crosby cover n replacing it. :lol:

Can't wait though, will have to teach you all how to play. (tu)

controls feel weird, scored 1 goal on a breakaway out of 7 games and I still haven't win once

Scoring is easy if you think properly. Deke the goalie, make him think you're going one way and go the other! The goalies are easier to score into this year IMO, from the demo anyway. The defenders are a bit better however making the chances harder to get!

My hard copy of this should come tomorrow. My brother also ordered it though he hasn't played NHL on the xbox before. He's a Flyers fan so he is happy with Giroux on the cover.. I'm a Penguins fan though so I'm printing off a Crosby cover n replacing it. :lol:

Can't wait though, will have to teach you all how to play. (tu)

Scoring is easy if you think properly. Deke the goalie, make him think you're going one way and go the other! The goalies are easier to score into this year IMO, from the demo anyway. The defenders are a bit better however making the chances harder to get!

ok gordon bombay, anyways i've decided to mod my version to include the legends that are the hansons from slap shot

Defo getting this at Christmas after playing the early release. Cracking game, think I now support an ice hockey team in the Penguins now too.. :D :D :D

Hail to Pitt, baby! ;)

ok gordon bombay, anyways i've decided to mod my version to include the legends that are the hansons from slap shot

Use your knucklepuck :lol: