2 a.m. and still they are obsessed !

BLUEDIGNITY

Good evening, good sir. Its like the old joke, what do Rangers fans and celtc fans have in common? Both are obsessed with Rangers :sherlock:

Good evening Collie, saw your pic in the programme with the guys (tu) We are obsessed Eh ! ;) Am lovin it ! And there's a lot of water to go under the bridge yet, cannae wait to read the last page ! :sherlock:

Good evening Collie, saw your pic in the programme with the guys (tu) We are obsessed Eh ! ;) Am lovin it ! And there's a lot of water to go under the bridge yet, cannae wait to read the last page ! :sherlock:

My 15 minutes of fame mate :D Lots still to come and lots of water to flow but we will be back at the top soon enough and they will be put back in their place. Their day will come and when it does they may well find that they should be careful for what they wished for :sherlock:

My 15 minutes of fame mate :D Lots still to come and lots of water to flow but we will be back at the top soon enough and they will be put back in their place. Their day will come and when it does they may well find that they should be careful for what they wished for :sherlock:

What goes around comes around Mate. Snipers are being put in place. They'll get everything that they deserve. Revenge is a dish best served cold Loyal ! :sherlock:

Some people are obsessed with there obsession. Imo your just as bad as the tims.

Why you think this is worthy of the bd I don't know. Get a fucking life.

it is No longer the Bears Den unfortunately mate, the admin have stopped monitoring a long time ago and now you can post any pish you want, it's even easier if you are a Bheggar, they appear to get away with anything.

If admin can't look after the Bears Den, is there any chance we can have a wee sub forum called 'RANGERS CHAT & RANGERS CHAT ONLY' (tu):21:

I really don't get the guest thing...sure everyone that is a guest will not support us but I'm sure the majority will. Before I signed up it was annoying going into a thread and all you could see was..

'oh look x amount of guests hahaha pedos etc'

Although joining up was purely because of the MurrayHater account, reading that every 3rd post was making me go mad!

p.s around half of they guests will be bots anyway (tu)

Need to give it a rest with this shit guys, I viewed this forum for over a year as a "guest" before joining and sure loads of others are in the same boat. I don't doubt there are many of the uneducated looking in but so what...

We could also do without the constant threads on their attendances and viewing figures...Why give a fuck about them for a kick off and also there is a bit of a contradiction in constantly going on about their obsession whilst always discussing them...

Bears Den for Rangers threads only...all I'm interested in...Let them and the rest of the Sporting Integrity brigade crumble on their own.