Pests!

thebooler

:lol:

Ok then, yer an angry lanky bassa then.

howsat?

That's fine bcoz I'm tall and angry when a cunt calls me a tim. A tim is a swiss army knife of a man a peedo,bhegger.sweeper of things under carpets and to be mentioned in the same breathe as 1 makes my blood boil.ive been going to watch rangers home and away from age 7 stay in govan drink in the grapes bar in kinning park season ticket holder me and my wee boy mason so that's why I'm fucking raging.rant over no surrender Charles green

That's fine bcoz I'm tall and angry when a cunt calls me a tim. A tim is a swiss army knife of a man a peedo,bhegger.sweeper of things under carpets and to be mentioned in the same breathe as 1 makes my blood boil.ive been going to watch rangers home and away from age 7 stay in govan drink in the grapes bar in kinning park season ticket holder me and my wee boy mason so that's why I'm fucking raging.rant over no surrender Charles green

Tim.

Aye, but whit skool did ye go tae?

computer.gif

this taig no banned yet

Whilst he's being ripped into, have you noticed how his right elbow is linked with his voicebox? Everytime he sings(?) his arm goes off on one! :lol:

Yeah, everyone always says it, right arms moves like it's powered mechanically is one of his lines :lol: