Pests!

thebooler

Jesus Christ. Some of the shite being talked in here is unreal. What started as a fairly light hearted thread has turned into some proper sad stuff.

Just get yet cocks out and measure them lads eh? Save us the petty crap. And please, for the love of god spell better

dexibhoy,you're fooling nobody here,no ranger fan is as fuckin dumb as you.

talking physics because i can spell? :lol:

did you win a medal in london?

So do you want to meet me at the next home game I sit in cf5 row j seats 134-135 get you at John Grieg statue before the game and give you the chance to call me a taig to my face.ill win a medal that day if you meet me for slapping about to dicks in tweed jackets but I'll take your thick glasses of before I do it don't want daddy to get annoyed when his boys come home with there hair all messed up.fucking dick calling me a taig

So do you want to meet me at the next home game I sit in cf5 row j seats 134-135 get you at John Grieg statue before the game and give you the chance to call me a taig to my face.ill win a medal that day if you meet me for slapping about to dicks in tweed jackets but I'll take your thick glasses of before I do it don't want daddy to get annoyed when his boys come home with there hair all messed up.fucking dick calling me a taig

:lol:

aye ok see you there killer

I do realise that your a mongo.im calling you mungo who was a spastic in a film called blazing saddles so i know what I'm saying think we all know that your a bell end.first you say I won't comment about my gramma but highlighting it you sort of are ya thick cunt.i don't give a fuck about how I spell or write comments on here so cunts like you can sit and look out for spelling mistakes,commas and full stops are in the rite places.then you've hot the fucking cheek to call me a taig ya fucking prick I've been to more rangers games away from home than u've prob been to ibrox ya arsehole.i sit in Copland front where do you on your laptop watching it for free ya fucking geek.hope my spelling was ok for you

Hahahaha

can't wait to meet you

you sound really nice,this is the first time i've met a guy from the internet.

sounds like you do it regularly x

I doubt that you sound like you do a lot on the Internet you and your brother together are youz a package like jedward.i bet that's what uz look like pair a specky bastards same clothes on talking to each other using big words that nae cunt else knows ya fanny.where do you sit in the club deck to keep warm when it's cold in the winter so ur wee tootsies don't get cold

I doubt that you sound like you do a lot on the Internet you and your brother together are youz a package like jedward.i bet that's what uz look like pair a specky bastards same clothes on talking to each other using big words that nae cunt else knows ya fanny.where do you sit in the club deck to keep warm when it's cold in the winter so ur wee tootsies don't get cold

big words like mungo :lol:

Slut

I'm actually not a slut.. Neg repping bombaybadbhoy.. Or as I like to call him.. Nippy noodles.. Does not make me a slut.. I'm a proud mother of 5 bears/bearettes.. And proud Nanny of 3 bears/bearettes.. And I'm a full time Nurse Manager.. Way to busy to be a slut.. That's a terrible way to comment on a fellow Rangers Fan.. But hey

I'm actually not a slut.. Neg repping bombaybadbhoy.. Or as I like to call him.. Nippy noodles.. Does not make me a slut.. I'm a proud mother of 5 bears/bearettes.. And proud Nanny of 3 bears/bearettes.. And I'm a full time Nurse Manager.. Way to busy to be a slut.. That's a terrible way to comment on a fellow Rangers Fan.. But hey

:lol: stop taking life so seriously!

5 kids?

Slut.

Errrrm, i'm not a taig.

There is more proof of you being a slut than me "being a taig" :anguish:

You slutaig.

:lol: .. Noticed you never denied being a wanker.. Cause you're prob so ugly... DIY :wanker: is all you're getting.. Oh i'd rather be a gorgeous slut than an ugly :wanker::crabflute: