Pests!

thebooler

Copland front cf5 seats 134-135.hes 6 been going to ibrox since he was 2 on and off but last year we got our season books together he loves it.where you sitting for Montrose game

Shit, Don't be too specific - The Dude might send the crew round to teach you some spelling! :lol:

I'm in GR5 (front row) for this one. Trying to sit in a different area each game, to help me decide on an ST location for next year

Was in CR5 for the East Fife game. I'm in a Willie Vass shot here (not telling you which one's me though!):

CR5 - East Fife

Worth checking out for a nice bit of thigh at the front :21:

Shit, Don't be too specific - The Dude might send the crew round to teach you some spelling! :lol:

I'm in GR5 (front row) for this one. Trying to sit in a different area each game, to help me decide on an ST location for next year

Was in CR5 for the East Fife game. I'm in a Willie Vass shot here (not telling you which one's me though!):

CR5 - East Fife

Worth checking out for a nice bit of thigh at the front :21:

I would love him to come and introduce himself.hope it's no you with the thighs out.the govans good my mates got a couple of bar72 seats good view.my wee boy loves our seats because he can watch the players warming up better especially the goalies he's thinks he's Neil Alexander

How about no.when I read a post I don't look for where words should be or spelling I read what the posts about.so grow up and get a life sitting on forums looking to become a English teacher I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about the way I word my posts the same way i don't care about anyone else's post.

Whats your favorite book? Out of sheer curiosity.