Name the good posters.

Der Hammer

Just been up the road for the weekend people, no for the shite that played at hampden yesterday, just hired a car and drove up the west coast. What a fuckin country Scotland is man. I left when I was 10 , and only come back to watch the bears, which is quite often, but yesterday was one of the finest days I ever had in my life. Got some beautiful pics on my Nikon, will try and post some. I never did anything like yesterday before, but even driving up through the lake district at just before Dawn was spectacular. Anybody ever just done the drive up the coast, some of it is like stuff of dreams.

Anyway, I love the posters who post with passion and fact, not those who are just happy to slag others opinion. Minstral, stuart54, topgoalie, d'artagnan, thermoplaye. More so the bears who have stories to tell, it's what I love to read, it's why I joined up, I love you all , even boab in a strange way, but I have my faves , those who I think fuckin yes when they post. This is the best rangers board by a mile, I don't bother with the rest anymore, all ma pals are on here.

No Surrender

Rab

Ayrshire is fantastic - and is my favourite place to visit (especially as reformation started from those existing towns of carrick) - but around Fort William, Achnacary, Ben Nevis, on a clear day is the best scenery and lifestyle by far.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've actually got a few mentions and ive also noticed some positive rep there.

You've changed man.

I didn't change CaseyJones got bored :lol:

Just about to read the pests thread to see which one I've been mentioned in more :P

good site is RM.

Many good posters. There is a good mix on here, Minstral and Rab give us great tales. Rabs post could bring a tear to a glass eye.

Booler, Bombaybadboy, Boss, Casey, Dunny(hes as potty as fuck aswell :lol:) Fishtank, Mayboleloyal, Mister C, Ben51, Albertz123(although he seems constantly pished :D) Deccy and many others

Met alot of good bears from here, ABK, Skelf, Casey, Darchevinny, Weebluenose94, Deccy.

all in all its a great site, pisses me off that some guys who are clearly taigs are allowed to remain but still they enjoy being here and seeing what a real big club are like.