• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wvb - for his wind ups and fishing

BlueDignity - just coz

D'Art - superb writer

Minstral - his tales of pre-rangers are great

Rab Wilson - love reading his long diatribes full of passion for the bears.

Dummiesoot - does not post as much as he used but pure quality none the less

Just find the whole forum made up with a great cross section of people(ok , maybe some cross-dressers , but to each their own) And the various forums add to the fun and enjoyment, and we all have have common bond........we all love the Rangers.

You will agree and disagree with people on here the nature of a forum.....take bluepeter9 the only guy I have really attacked on here yet I know him as huge debt..............since I have taken it out on him I have stopped going the woman in my life anal.................so good comes from unexpected sources.biggrin.gif

Have met 3 guys from here and have enjoyed the beers and company.......................come back Casey come back biggrin.gif

One request if anyone knows who SWSL and GS are now, can you tell me as i am hopeless at sussing that out, had been on a previous forum not that onebiggrin.gif and was like a knitting club, wanted just their usual crowd and if you put a differing opinion to one of the out crowd , they went in a huff...........

So to sum up .........great site and enjoy the banter and the view re Rangers.

Many great posters and a genuine respect exists for this site from other forums, well other forum ;)

Unfortunately spoiled by two Bheast creeps in particular who intentionally spoil threads time and time again.

Time some took a step back and looked at what's happening from a distance.

I'll go for the Old School posters.

Hoff, Dado, DBBTB, Papaguy, D'Artagnan, bluepeter, MisterC, Jardy, JR, airdriebear, BLUEDIGNITY, Coops, Minstral, Kev, simon, therabbitt, Canadaready, Jadams, numansnewman(RIP), Gid, FlippinEck, pipedown, bombaybadboy08

I know I have forgot a good few. But back in the day it was cracking banter, nights out/sub crawls/Charity Dinners, was brilliant. Don't really post as much anymore, totally different place.

I'll go for the Old School posters.

Hoff, Dado, DBBTB, Papaguy, D'Artagnan, bluepeter, MisterC, Jardy, JR, airdriebear, BLUEDIGNITY, Coops, Minstral, Kev, simon, therabbitt, Canadaready, Jadams, numansnewman(RIP), Gid, FlippinEck, pipedown, bombaybadboy08

I know I have forgot a good few. But back in the day it was cracking banter, nights out/sub crawls/Charity Dinners, was brilliant. Don't really post as much anymore, totally different place.

I'm same as you mate.