***The Official Annan Athletic v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

What? Sandaza didn't take a day off this week and stayed behind etc to practise and try and get up to full fitness. It was on the official Twitter.

Of course he fits into the current formation, you try not playing/training for 5 months.

Of course McKay has been better, that wasn't my point. You can't expect him to start every match, he's 17.

sorry, just working my way through the thread. i dont agree with this at all though. i think someone came up with this 'kids cant start every game, need to make sure we bring them in gradually' pish and its stuck. probably Walter. guys that age have more energy the an ICBM. they should be starting every game, then going to play a second game with the reserves after the first game. then they should do 3 laps of Scotland. why? because they can.

Here we go again, fucking woeful Gers, i'm sorry guys but this isn't good enough, everytime we have a bad result away from home we get all the "this wont happen again" scenario, i hope to fuck i'm wrong here and we go on and win by a couple at least, but deary me, we're playing total amatuers here what the fuck is going on?

Here we go again, fucking woeful Gers, i'm sorry guys but this isn't good enough, everytime we have a bad result away from home we get all the "this wont happen again" scenario, i hope to fuck i'm wrong here and we go on and win by a couple at least, but deary me, we're playing total amatuers here what the fuck is going on?

I know what you mean - Still another 45 to go though mate.

Plenty time to get things right (tu)