Blind Levein - James Forrest is ahead of Jordan Rhodes...

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't aimed at you personally. Aye Rhodes is better but Forrest is a good player.

His final ball is pish often enough, no strength, doesn't score. He has pace but doesn't use it advantageously. Another over-hyped one-trick pony that will sell for a ridiculous price thanks to the effort of Lawwells spin doctors.

I not interested in Scotland but, what bigger games has James forrest played in? How many goals has james forrest scored?

Is this maybe just because Jordon Rhodes is English? That could have something to do with it because his excuses are taking the biscuit.

It's actually mental the amount of people on here who think Forrest is shite, blue tinted specs me thinks. :lol:

However I do agree that he's overhyped. As well as I do agree that Rhodes should be ahead of him.

he really isn't that good. just seems to run blindly with the ball imo

and i'm yet to see this apparent 'pace' that every scottish pundit says he has

I think Forrest is vastly overhyped from the mhedia, I've yet to see anything that puts him in the same kind of player that they had like McGeady or something.

Although they have a few players which I dont rate at all. Yet they spunk over them.

I don’t rate McGeady either

An average player who runs with his head down.

Still remain to be convinced that Forrest is actually any good, and isn't just the latest in a long line of players from Snake Mountain that we're told are £10m rated, fantastic prospects, who then disappear by the age of 25 (see also Fulton, Creaney, Donnelly, Miller, McGeady).

Levein meanwhile, has just turned into Burley mk. II. He's even started making the same incomprehensible comments in interviews.

I not interested in Scotland but, what bigger games has James forrest played in? How many goals has james forrest scored?

Is this maybe just because Jordon Rhodes is English? That could have something to do with it because his excuses are taking the biscuit.

If he discriminated against players who were born in England, he would barely have a team. So, no.

Harry Potter seems to make a habbit of slagging his own players and telling the media they are not good enough and are just back up and he wonders why he doesn't get respect the guys a fucking idiot, Forrest is a very promising player take you Blue Tinted Specs off but how he is ahead of Rhodes I don't know Forrest is a winger while Rhodes is a Striker or does Potter not realise that. He is picking a 33 year old striker who has always relied on pace (which is now gone) and who has scored 1 goal in 7 for Vancouver Whitecaps in the MLS because he thinks Rhodes is too young at 22 years of age. Only in Scotland is a 22 year old considered a youngster Messi is only a few years older than him FFS yet Paedophile Potter is just being his usual stubborn self who cares more about his own ego than Scotland winning.

Now this is a sacking I would agree with, and here was me defending his position at the start, how wrong was I thinking he would do a job, Rhodes looks the real deal and not the same kind of player, can't he play both.

The three most in-form strikers available to Scotland at the moment are Fletcher, Rhodes and Mackail-Smith, but Levein's too much of an arse to understand, and would rather sit off teams at home with a 5 man midfield (I didn't watch, so I'm assuming it was this rather than a 6 man defence).