Coisty, my new team needs time.

ray

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was McKay settling? Putting in 100% all the time?

My guess would be just that, a guess, he wasn't playing, maybe wasn't happy.

I find it hard to believe so many will just accept his comments and constantly reffer to them at these times like he was summit amazing.

maybe he was upset the 'banter' was poor? That is the reason for most of problems is it not? :craphead:

Let's face it great a guy as Ally is he is nearly 50, he will never make a manager, someone had to say it.

Really? You are new. They have been saying it. And it's always the same people

I've given up on some of them. Will they come crawling back when Ally wins the League, and a couple cups? No, they'll find something else to moan about and complain about because some people just like to see the world burn.

Was McKay settling? Putting in 100% all the time?

My guess would be just that, he wasn't playing, maybe wasn't happy.

I find it hard to believe so many will just accept his comments and constantly reffer to them at these times like he was summit amazing.

i said it was rumoured! it could be a lot of shite? Some people want to bury their heads in the sands aswell. IMO Ally McCoist is the greatest ever Rangers but if im going to be brutally honest! I have not enjoyed watching his style of football since he has took over.

If he needs help? get him help, some fresh ideas and new training regimes could get the place going. A lot of the football has been bland. I hope it just all clicks for him and everything goes the way ally wants it to go but from ally has took over it hasnt been pleasing on the eyes.

Thats my honest opinion.

This isn't just a problem with Rangers though. It's the problem with British football in general.

I remember being 12 playing on a full size pitch with full size goals! The whole game in Britain needs an overhaul.

Thats why we need coaches from overseas maybe dutch as some of the best football ive seen us play was under Advocaat, changes can be made it might take time but thats no reason not to start now, we need a major overhall of training and tactics.

Bit dark there ray. What if I was wearing my Rangers top?

I am confident your jersey will be of the grey and shite variety. Now fuck off and stop derailing and spoiling the thread or I may have to report you to your nemisis just in case you forgot his excellent advice, fuck I'm still :lol: at it.

PS - if you don't think anyone outside professional football managers are allowed an opinion, I suggest that a busy football forum may not be for you (tu)

Okay so Ally states the obvious..I would be upset if Ally had said that he was pleased with our performance. Personally I do not think its anything to do with ability more to do with the players mentality. I am sure our performance away from home will improve and no need for wholesale changes to our training methods.

Thats why we need coaches from overseas maybe dutch as some of the best football ive seen us play was under Advocaat, changes can be made it might take time but thats no reason not to start now, we need a major overhall of training and tactics.

There should be thread started about this. It's a great point and worthy of a debate. But trying to get it going in a ray thread mate is a lost cause. ray is only interested in one thing. I've been here a month and I've noticed. How he survives IDK doh

As much as thr a pattern, no one can see it ;)

goldenbaws is clearly a multi accounter.

He has signed up and hugged GCL and rays nuts, posted nothing positive whatsover and provides nothing to the forum.

Ray is definitley a multi account of a banned member

tiebreak, well is just tiebreak, an eternal pessimist.

None of them are good for this place and are the root of most arguments in bears den. There should be a cull, and soon.

I am confident your jersey will be of the grey and shite variety. Now fuck off and stop derailing and spoiling the thread or I may have to report you to your nemisis just in case you forgot his excellent advice, fuck I'm still :lol: at it.

PS - if you don't think anyone outside professional football managers are allowed an opinion, I suggest that a busy football forum may not be for you (tu)

You are so fucking Ironic!

didnt the players get tore into each other after the berwick game????????

even then no matter what the players do or say to each other, the lack of change during a match that is clearly not going in our favour is terrifying from ally

good managers see the problems and fix them during games, not after games

You are so fucking Ironic!

No that should be Masonic, but you are still a prick who is in the wrong place, even Souness is laughing at your puerile pish. :sherlock:

This team needs a lot of time as far as I can see.

Perry is dreadful, as is Cribari. They seem to make Alexander nervous.

Personally speaking, Saturdays result rates up there with the 0-0 draw with Clydebank at Ibrox in 1985, or even the defeat at Kilbowie a few months later.

A lad next to me commented that he'd watched a better quality of football at the Paralympics, and it was hard to disagree. I dont think I've seen a worse game of football in my life.

Fortunately for McCoist, our home form should be enough to win this division, as all the other teams are inconsistent as fuck. I expect us to win every game at Ibrox, handsomely, and pick up a few wins and more draws on our travels. The home teams will always be pumped up for our visits, so Ally must get the players motivated as if the were paying a cup final themselves, which wont be easy.

His managerial skills have to improve over the next 2 seasons, whilst he has players who are superior to the opposition.

if im honest this what you say is the only way he will make it as manager. Forget sitting in the stands for 45 mins. I know rangers managers have worn suits since the dawn of time but if he aint comfortable he should ditch it.

Ally has got to be Ally- for a poacher he could still play decent footy,11 men in our box at corners have to be ditched keep 2or 3 up waiting for a clearance.

Hope hes given time to turn it round as there would be no better man to make us champions of scotland again