Coisty, my new team needs time.

ray

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i said it was rumoured! it could be a lot of shite? Some people want to bury their heads in the sands aswell. IMO Ally McCoist is the greatest ever Rangers but if im going to be brutally honest! I have not enjoyed watching his style of football since he has took over.

If he needs help? get him help, some fresh ideas and new training regimes could get the place going. A lot of the football has been bland. I hope it just all clicks for him and everything goes the way ally wants it to go but from ally has took over it hasnt been pleasing on the eyes.

Thats my honest opinion.

I too am not happy about it and lets clear this myth up, he can have his critics I just find it nauseating when it's repeat offenders

Every single time, last season too and they failed to cut him slack with everything that was going on.

Mate I want ally to succeed, I want to give him time. And yes it isn't good enough but it's very early for me, I really only have issue with those wanting him sacked, some do.

How does ray always get away this eh?

He starts shit like this off, obvious fishing trip. Makes a couple inflammatory comments mixed with stupid questions and then fucks off out the firing line.

Because he has his friends unlike gcl. Who wasn't as bad yet banned as some took the huff.

There should be thread started about this. It's a great point and worthy of a debate. But trying to get it going in a ray thread mate is a lost cause. ray is only interested in one thing. I've been here a month and I've noticed. How he survives IDK doh

Its a mystery, some people get away with murder on here, ray is one of them with his cliques 'head in the sand, not a pot to piss in' and suchlike.

Its a mystery, some people get away with murder on here, ray is one of them with his cliques 'head in the sand, not a pot to piss in' and suchlike.

I can talk now I haven't got his pish clogging up my screen.

Yeah, there should be a thread about the general attitude to football in this country and how it effects us as a club. Like I said 12 year olds playing on massive pitches in full size goals etc is not condusive to creating technically gifted players. Probably not a thread for bears den but its still a good debate.

We need a run of a few home games to try and get in the swing of things. Pretty sure we now have 3 games in a row at Ibrox? If so and we win all of them it should be enough to give us confidence to try and get an away win.

Are we not away again on Saturday?

The time to judge Ally's managerial ability should be at the end of the season.

After all the club has been through and after all he has done for the club he deserves no less.

I do think that he could help himself by having a re-shuffle of his backroom staff by bringing in someone with a bit more experience and a few fresh ideas.

I too am not happy about it and lets clear this myth up, he can have his critics I just find it nauseating when it's repeat offenders

Every single time, last season too and they failed to cut him slack with everything that was going on.

Mate I want ally to succeed, I want to give him time. And yes it isn't good enough but it's very early for me, I really only have issue with those wanting him sacked, some do.

I don't want him sacked! maybe a bit of help and a new coach. its just stale as fuck, Lets be honest mate, Ally has had a lot of time if you include the time he worked with walter into consideration. And Scottish football aint the prem lg. Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland and Ally should be getting a hell of a lot more out of what resources he has compared to the rest.

When you see Rangers hanging on against part timers its not good. And as i said earlier, IMO Ally is the greatest ever Rangers and what he has done for the club has and is wonderful but he should not be exempt from criticism. All what Ally has done for the club dosnt automatically make him a good manager. How long does Ally get to turn it around? He keeps making the same mistakes and as i said earlier when i was being honest. All the football i have watched under Ally! well most of it hasnt been easy on the eye.

I don't want him sacked! maybe a bit of help and a new coach. its just stale as fuck, Lets be honest mate, Ally has had a lot of time if you include the time he worked with walter into consideration. And Scottish football aint the prem lg. Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland and Ally should be getting a hell of a lot more out of what resources he has compared to the rest.

When you see Rangers hanging on against part timers its not good. And as i said earlier, IMO Ally is the greatest ever Rangers and what he has done for the club has and is wonderful but he should not be exempt from criticism. All what Ally has done for the club dosnt aromatically make him a good manager. How long does Ally get to turn it around? He keeps making the same mistakes and as i said earlier when i was being honest. All the football i have watched under Ally! well most of it hasnt been easy on the eye.

He does smell nice though ;)

Rams Cup tomorrow v QOS @ Ibrox

Sunday 23 v Montrose @Ibrox

Wed 26th Lge Cup v Motherwell @ Ibrox

then away to Forres M. in the Scot Cup

Probably the best away game we could of hoped for, win that after the 3 games at Ibrox and it will be a catalyst for the season i reckon.

I can talk now I haven't got his pish clogging up my screen.

Yeah, there should be a thread about the general attitude to football in this country and how it effects us as a club. Like I said 12 year olds playing on massive pitches in full size goals etc is not condusive to creating technically gifted players. Probably not a thread for bears den but its still a good debate.

It is and one that has been mentioned before on here, however as supporters we can talk about it but if the management at Rangers dont see this as an issue then thats a big problem. There will never be a better time to look at this from the clubs point of view, we dont have the pressure of the SPL or European games, the club seems to be more stable than for years financialy and with the transfer embargo and our signing policy changing from bigger name ex EPL or European players to younger potential like Stella or Faure, we have a good couple of years to get the foundations laid for radical changes in training. I just hope the owners and Ally also think so.

Probably the best away game we could of hoped for, win that after the 3 games at Ibrox and it will be a catalyst for the season i reckon.

Feel sorry for them a wee bit. After three draws there wont be anything romantic about this tie. Ally will send them out to destroy Forres.

It is and one that has been mentioned before on here, however as supporters we can talk about it but if the management at Rangers dont see this as an issue then thats a big problem. There will never be a better time to look at this from the clubs point of view, we dont have the pressure of the SPL or European games, the club seems to be more stable than for years financialy and with the transfer embargo and our signing policy changing from bigger name ex EPL or European players to younger potential like Stella or Faure, we have a good couple of years to get the foundations laid for radical changes in training. I just hope the owners and Ally also think so.

I have no doubts that they do. I mean, no offence, but we aren't all geniuses and we can see it.