Unision

jayzer

Just noticed this on BBC Sport regarding the Everton fans tonight, got to hand it to them, could you see the mhanks do the same if was the same situation ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of those who died at Hillsborough are displayed on the big screen at Goodison as 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother' by the Hollies is played out.

The message 'Merseyside United' is shown - a very emotional moment.

Just noticed this on BBC Sport regarding the Everton fans tonight, got to hand it to them, could you see the mhanks do the same if was the same situation ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of those who died at Hillsborough are displayed on the big screen at Goodison as 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother' by the Hollies is played out.

The message 'Merseyside United' is shown - a very emotional moment.

They couldnt even keep their mouths shut for 60 seconds at Ibrox for the minute silence for Gerry Neef.

fair play to them. thats got to be respected.

however, i thought your topic was about a shitey union with dodgy spelling!

Apologies for my lack of spelling..........FFS never noticed that !!! But as always, someone will notice.....

No, my thread was about the Everton fans respecting the Liverpool dead.

There is NO chance that would happen,for many reasons.The first reason is that the people running CFC have no respect for anybody.The second reason is that the board of CFC know their rabid fans,especially ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ would cause a riot by showing their ignorance,disrespect and all round moronic tendencies during such a human show of respect towards the deceased.

The third reason is that basically they are a shower of inbred cunts with no morals. :pipe: