Natural justice and notice of complaint against ra selik

ray

I can't believe the number of inbreds on Clyde who were trying to defend it and the panel were saying they wouldn't really comment as they never seen it was pathetic as I'm sure they know how to work google. A caller who was a serviceman got it spot on when he said he knew exactly what it meant and limmy on rangers chat also said it had the hallmarks of the provos all over it. This is the real story here as it's all subliminal coming from these scum bags who don't want to move on from the past.

Liewell is afraid of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. Constantly pandering to them. This incident? A wee slap on the wrist and a statement from the the scumdome that 'We have the greatest fans in the world.. Everyone has a few idiots' kind of thing.

That banner is disgusting. For a strange reason, I'm not angry about it (I will be if nothing is done..but that's for a different reason). I just have to shake my head and wonder just how 'ill' these people are? Truly. Let's see how the SFA deal with this (or not). Another 5 minute meeting and "It's sorted" no doubt.

Glad we are away from that filth for 3 years.

Sometimes I'd like the balls to say that mate

Positive mental attitude my friend.

If you wish it enough, it will happen.

Its a fact that papes die every minute somewhere on earth. Is it a coincidence? I'll leave you to decide for yourself, but I'm happy to believe that I'm playing my part my wishing it on them. (tu)

I can't believe the number of inbreds on Clyde who were trying to defend it and the panel were saying they wouldn't really comment as they never seen it was pathetic as I'm sure they know how to work google. A caller who was a serviceman got it spot on when he said he knew exactly what it meant and limmy on rangers chat also said it had the hallmarks of the provos all over it. This is the real story here as it's all subliminal coming from these scum bags who don't want to move on from the past.

Not sure when you listened to Clyde but i did last night and Keevins, Delahunt and Dalziel slated anybody who tried to defend the banner and went to great lengths to describe the banner as absolutely horrendous. (tu)

Can any one explain to me how those Filthy Terrorist loving Animals got in with that Banner,I would say they got it in Prior to Kick off via someone within the Club.

Surely the Match Commander would have told his Constabulary to check these Banners .Some body from the Club allowed it .They are Vile . Guilty of Racist Sectarian Bigotry.

I had a dream. Liewell, Rheagan and Doncaster all died together on board a small private jet that they had chartered to get to the game on their return from Rome where they were having covert discussions with the chief coneheed and peado protector. The time was 3.00pm as ra shellick were playin the sheep shaggers. The plane crashed on it's approach to Glasgow airport, straight into the piggery. All on board, along with all supporters in the ground were killed!

Awwhhhhhh!!!

Lord Nimmo Smith was appointed to lead a commission to make sure that foul play was committed by those blue and white and protestant.

Just couldn't contain myself when I woke up!

Can any one explain to me how those Filthy Terrorist loving Animals got in with that Banner,I would say they got it in Prior to Kick off via someone within the Club.

Surely the Match Commander would have told his Constabulary to check these Banners .Some body from the Club allowed it .They are Vile . Guilty of Racist Sectarian Bigotry.

The banner was already in the ground to be uplifted from a cupboard.

The notice of complaint issued against the taigs lacks a charge all to common to those issued against us, namely bringing the game into disrepute.

Also why has no one been arrested by plod for the displaying of the overtly sectarian and political banner ?

http://bit.ly/UlsfrK

If this was any other manager they would say the banner is unacceptable not TLB, rolleyes.gif

Not sure when you listened to Clyde but i did last night and Keevins, Delahunt and Dalziel slated anybody who tried to defend the banner and went to great lengths to describe the banner as absolutely horrendous. (tu)

Keevins said it was despicable but delahunt and dalziel wouldn't really comment as they hadn't seen it and at that time they made no attempt to google it. I never listened to the second part of the show.

Keevins said it was despicable but delahunt and dalziel wouldn't really comment as they hadn't seen it and at that time they made no attempt to google it. I never listened to the second part of the show.

Who gives a fck what they nonenties think, Keevins enough said :lol:

Positive mental attitude my friend.

If you wish it enough, it will happen.

Its a fact that papes die every minute somewhere on earth. Is it a coincidence? I'll leave you to decide for yourself, but I'm happy to believe that I'm playing my part my wishing it on them. (tu)

Sorry i just spat my rice Krispies awe err the gaff :lol: :lol: :lol: