Change chair coulours to red , white , blue make it look better

ILoveRangersFC

I like the blue seat but to mae it look more cool and rangers add red white and blue chairs or do like a design with the chairs :)

I see we're if coming from but no...for club like ours we must maintain a classy all blue stadia internally in keeping with the grandeur of the wonderful main stands front facade outside.

Ps. Welcome to the site

it's probably possible these days but im sure there is rules saying you cant somewhere :lol:

I wonder if there is a rule.

My local Junior club recently installed a 3G pitch and the company installing it suggested to the club to have it in yellow with black lines. The club colours being gold and black. I'm not sure if they were talking about the main pitch or the two seven a side pitches behind the goals. The club stuck with green colour though.

I see we're if coming from but no...for club like ours we must maintain a classy all blue stadia internally in keeping with the grandeur of the wonderful main stands front facade outside.

Ps. Welcome to the site

When you think back to what it used to be like with the multi coloured seats.

We're half way there. The variety of grass we use is called Dutch Blue or something like that.

probably perennial ryegrass. I'm sure we have a part artificial pitch like Newcastle, it has plastic fibres in it I remember seeing something like that

Could Adidas be wanting their name on the seats as part I deal? And if not should we do it anyway?

IMO it's better just all blue, but the Govan front would be ideal for adidas to be put in on white seats

Thoughts

The adidas three stripes (in white) on the govan front would be acceptable if we were to get a shirt deal with them.