Steven Fletcher

nachothelegend

Watching MOTD scored a Peach ,and was excellant for Wolves last season .

This guy for me is a top striker and the way he took his Goal today was excellant.

How Levien hasnt picked this guy is criminal ,and just about sums up the people who are running our Game .Its Criminal.

Discuss.

Fletcher said he didn't want to be selected it should be him that come out and appologies and makes himself available again

Why did he say it ? Wasnt Levien the one reason he said that ?was it not to do with the other Wolves Striker Olawomu? or whatever his name being chosen ahead of him.

Or was there other reasons ?

It certainly wasnt Football reasons or was it?

I've got him in my Barclays Fantasy Football team and he's getting me loads of points. :)

But yeah, Levein should kiss this guys arse if need be to get him back in the Scotland squad. In fact, the fans should demand either Levein goes or Fletcher comes back.

Fletcher is far more use to Scotland than Levein who i struggle to accept could even tie his own shoelaces..

Fletcher didn't want to be picked. Now he's not.

Fletcher said he didn't want to be selected it should be him that come out and appologies and makes himself available again

exactly!

Levien may well be a fanny and a pish manager but no way can he get moaned at about this. If a player says he doesn't want to play then fuck him.

Fletcher is English and has said he doesnt want to play for Scotland , fine by me .

What amazes me is some folk think hes turned out to be this terrific player all of a sudden . His transfer fee was a joke , even for English football and he is no better than anything that plays for Scotland now .......

Fletcher is English and has said he doesnt want to play for Scotland , fine by me .

What amazes me is some folk think hes turned out to be this terrific player all of a sudden . His transfer fee was a joke , even for English football and he is no better than anything that plays for Scotland now .......

I commend you on your uncanny ability to come across as a complete fud on almost every subject you post about.

Bravo, sir.