Signing Policy

scott_22

Ian Black imo could turn out to be 1 of the best transfers in years for us.

I agree with this, what a great signing he is turning out to be, especially when you you think of the difficulties we as a club have had to/are having to endure with the SPL/SFA hell bent on shafting us, illegal sanctions etc, you know the drill.

I think Ian Black has really stood out as a player, and I can't say that about too many up to today. He can put his foot on the ball, think, then make an intelligent and accurate pass. He seems to be able to create space and time for himself on the pitch when others look like they are playing with a ball of molten lava. I really hope he continues to improve and develop.

I was unsure about him when we were linked to him but he has proved me entirley wrong I'm glad to say. He does have a temper but if he can curb that somewhat I do think he will become a Rangers great.

Going with the majority on here and saying Aluko. He was a free transfer and I don't think any of us ever thought he'd be as good as he was.

Wallace and Boca are definitely up there and I can see Templeton being massive for us over the next few years.