Paul McBride is dead

Scott-RFC

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am in tears hear this is genuinely the funniest thing I have seen in along time they are on another fuckin planet it's amazing how the media have just accepted the fact that they have exploited and brainwashed a bunch of sick children for their own purposes none of them will have a clue what they are singing about or why.

Well, that was fucking disturbing. Only in relation to Celtic Football Club could seventy-five Japanese midgets and their tone-deaf carer find themselves singing to Jim Torbett and his wife in Waxy O'Connors.

"hiz spiwit... wivz... on..................................................... POOOOO McBWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED"

Well, that was fucking disturbing. Only in relation to Celtic Football Club could seventy-five Japanese midgets and their tone-deaf carer find themselves singing to Jim Torbett and his wife in Waxy O'Connors.

"hiz spiwit... wivz... on..................................................... POOOOO McBWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED"

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best post I've read on here in ages

2eebuqf.jpg

This is just a great shot

Here we have Alan Rough & Samaras. Alvin & The Chipmunks in the middle.. And I don't even want to get in to what's sitting at that other table :anguish:

Worst video I've ever seen, I couldn't watch it all