The "Ally out" brigade

FernandoR20

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all the team motivated themselves tonight ... the big games aren't the problem

Thermo if the team motivated themselves tonight but did not in other games then that is not just down to Ally.Motivation should come from within although a manager(and managers team) is charged with getting the best out of the players available.

Bit quiet tonight, aren't you's?

Has this result tonight finally satisified the minority on here who were demanding he quit this time last week?

Or have they just bothered not to post tonight as there weren't any negatives? :sherlock:

Away to xyz city is where the problem lies.maybe this is where we kick on from and start to move through the gears.

Tonight was a great night to be a Bear.Constructive criticism is allowed you know,and really can't remember any poster asking for Ally to go.

Away to xyz city is where the problem lies.maybe this is where we kick on from and start to move through the gears.

Tonight was a great night to be a Bear.Constructive criticism is allowed you know,and really can't remember any poster asking for Ally to go.

You obviously weren't on last week then?

Obviously criticism is allowed, but last week there were posters saying Ally should get to fuck? Is that acceptable?

You obviously weren't on last week then?

Obviously criticism is allowed, but last week there were posters saying Ally should get to fuck? Is that acceptable?

I was mate and the arsehole who called Ally a cunt ,I think was outed as as Brothmouth.The ones that were abusive were tarriers.Stinking so they were.

Bears were respectful to Sir Ally of Calderwood.

But were able to construct rational critique of tactics,without resorting to abuse.

Maybe a few were ott.

I was mate and the arsehole who called Ally a cunt ,I think was outed as as Brothmouth.The ones that were abusive were tarriers.Stinking so they were.

Bears were respectful to Sir Ally of Calderwood.

But were able to construct rational critique of tactics,without resorting to abuse.

Maybe a few were ott.

Yeah that was only the one that said that, but i saw multiple threads telling ally to "get to fuck".

Some disgusting posts on here regarding super, had a couple of criticisms myself but some were just downright nasty, couldn't even construct a sentence let alone a criticism. I know people were disgusted with the performances but some should take the time to cool down before posting bile of that form.

Yeah that was only the one that said that, but i saw multiple threads telling ally to "get to fuck".

Ain't going to argue on a good night like the night.They're not here now so who cares.............

Any one who post Ally get to fuck in September needs booted in the stones.

I defo had a go at his tactics,but that's where it stopped.

Thermo if the team motivated themselves tonight but did not in other games then that is not just down to Ally.Motivation should come from within although a manager(and managers team) is charged with getting the best out of the players available.

It's Ally's team though ... the manager always has to take the can home

Lets not have a comedown on here yet, Ally will be our manager for a long time to come, not because of tonight but because hes the best man for the job, sure hes got his flaws but its nothing that cant be solved experience and a bit of tactical help at times, and we are flying. This isnt FM and Ally is doing us proud. Super Ally :love: :love: :love:

Bit quiet tonight, aren't you's?

Has this result tonight finally satisified the minority on here who were demanding he quit this time last week?

Or have they just bothered not to post tonight as there weren't any negatives? :sherlock:

Yes I am still here. Tonight is about the team and the club, there are few negatives. The debate about the manager is for another time. Lets enjoy the moment.